Wickham Apricus

Not sure, the pic is not big enough to read clearly.
INCI: Potassium Stearate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Glycerine,
Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Sodium Avocadate, Parfum, White Kaolin, Allantoin.
Yes that is correct, it's the same formula as our own branded soaps that Wickham make for us...Berry Fields O' Blair, Buddha Wood and May Chang. A tweak on the original Wickham1912 formula.

Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Apricus shaving soap has been made with a twist, especially for The Gentleman's Groom Room of Dundee Scotland. This Apricus scented soap follows the formula for our own branded soaps made by Wickham...Essence of Scotland Berry Fields O' Blair, Buddha Wood and May Chang. Available In-store and on-line now. With a matching aftershave splash to arrive in around 10 days.

Am I correct in thinking that this is a take on Aventus or I have that completely wrong?

I’m on it Ian
just give us a shout when available please
unfortunately i’m in Brazil so can’t visit the shop
but i’m sure i can have a piece of cow pie to put me in the mood
The soap is available now Mike with aftershave due to arrive in around 10 days time.

If It's the same of the first Buddha Wood, I love it.
The wee Buddha Wood 1912 sample in photo going by the label will be the original Wickham formula.
If It's the same of the first Buddha Wood, I love it.
Going by the label on the wee sample it looks like that is the original Buddha Wood, first launched in 2017 to coincide with the 3rd annual Scottish Wet Shave Meet-Up at our store as a bespoke scent in Wickham's 1912 formula and made as an exclusive for The Gentleman's Groom Room with the oils chosen by the shop. In 2020 Buddha Wood shaving soap moved to an own brand product with a fantastic updated soap formula and a great new look label. Same fantastic scent as before and still manufactured especially for The Gentleman's Groom Room by Wickham's.

Back
Top Bottom