Wickham Apricus

Ian T

Vendor Sponsor
Coming soon to The Gentleman's Groom Room Dundee, Scotland, Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Apricus. A re-run of Wickham's limited edition Spring 2019 release of Apricus scented soap and balm. This Spring 2023 batch of Apricus shaving soap includes a specially commissioned first ever launch of Apricus aftershave splash.

Its scent is sparkling citrusy, slightly floral and fruity the combination creates a sunshine cocktail, lifting both your energy and mood.

Notes of Rosemary, Caraway, Fruit, Basil, Bergamot, Lemon, Carnation, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Orris Root, Jasmine, Rose, Amber, Musk, Oakmoss, Vetiver.

Attachments

• wickhamsapricus.jpg
    wickhamsapricus.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 8
  • group_buy_3_large (1).png
    group_buy_3_large (1).png
    447.4 KB · Views: 8
Ian is this one exclusive to yourself similar to the Buddha Wood & May Chang ???
Hi Mike,

No, the Buddha Wood, May Chang and Essence of Scotland special edition Berry Fields O' Blair are made by Wickham Soap Co. exclusively for The Gentleman's Groom Room and are made to a slightly different formula from the Wickham 1912 , with the names of the soaps, scent profile and art work for the labels all chosen by us. Apricus is a Wickham 1912 soap re-release and we have also commissioned Wickham to do us a batch of Apricus aftershave for the first time ever.

Last edited:
Hi Mike,

No, the Buddha Wood, May Chang and Essence of Scotland special edition Berry Fields O' Blair are made by Wickham Soap Co. exclusively for The Gentleman's Groom Room and are made to a slightly different formula from the Wickham 1912 , with the names of the soaps, scent profile and art work for the labels all chosen by us. Apricus is a Wickham 1912 soap re-release and we have also commissioned Wickham to do us a batch of Apricus aftershave for the first time ever.
Nice 1 Ian thank me for your quick reply.
I do have all 4 you mentioned & all are first class.
I can feel another visit coming on,
i could do with another piece of cow pie ;)

Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Apricus shaving soap has been made with a twist, especially for The Gentleman's Groom Room of Dundee Scotland. This Apricus scented soap follows the formula for our own branded soaps made by Wickham...Essence of Scotland Berry Fields O' Blair, Buddha Wood and May Chang. Available In-store and on-line now. With a matching aftershave splash to arrive in around 10 days.

Nice 1 Ian thank me for your quick reply.
I do have all 4 you mentioned & all are first class.
I can feel another visit coming on,
i could do with another piece of cow pie ;)
A nice surprise from Wickham as the Apricus soap arrived in-store today Mike -

Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Apricus shaving soap has been made with a twist, especially for The Gentleman's Groom Room of Dundee Scotland. This Apricus scented soap follows the formula for our own branded soaps made by Wickham...Essence of Scotland Berry Fields O' Blair, Buddha Wood and May Chang. Available In-store and on-line now. With a matching aftershave splash to arrive in around 10 days.

Back
Top Bottom