Why I use SEs

Just a quick update, still using the O/C Gem Micromatic and still loving the shave I get. I guess for the moment all is good........just seen Ian's shave with the Cobra :angel::angel::angel::angel: Oops.
Regards,
Pete

As a recent convert I find shaving with an SE so easy. Often 1 pass is all that is needed. Very little in the way of scrapes, nicks etc and one pass+less irritation. I am still in the stages of learning about DE and blade combo's and have a lot of options left to try but when I now use a DE chances are the result doesn't stack well against SE.

As Pete (M.O.L) says its nice not to have to think to much about blades etc.....sometimes More Is Less.

As one ages, one tend to appreciate a SE more and more. Being able to finish in one pass is beneficial because it gets harder and harder to do more than one. Anyway with only one edge you don't have to remember which edge you used last!:)-)

I only started using SEs last month, and I've got about half a dozen of them now and I'm still getting to know them. I think the two I like best so far are a "1912" Gem Junior and an OCMM - in fact, yesterday I shaved my head with the OCMM and it was terrific.

Alan

Yes I like them to , love the build and weight , have a Rolls Viscount and a couple of Valets , A wilkinson on the way (courtesy of the E) and I'm looking at an EverReady next , for me personally I like the British made ones.

Back
Top Bottom