Who's in charge!

Jeltz said:
spandexcodpiece said:
Oh, is there any chance of having a lot more smilies please, well not all smilies but more faces to express a wider range of emotions !? :)

Just use Firefox and install the addon "Smiley Xtra 5" for more smilies than you could ever need
IE_vs_Firefox_by_juan_gg.gif
Ninja_vs_Pirate_by_CookiemagiK.gif

Smile_by_zsoly.gif

Thanks Jeltz, but I don't want to download anything else before I get this comp' sorted, as it were. I was just hoping one of our seniors, maybe Boab, Hando, or Antdad could sort something out for the working fascia? Never mind though, I'll wait 'til Mr fixit comes to look at my Computer, and probably act upon your advice afterwards. Thanks anyway! 'Bye

spandex.. :)

If you want a smilie adding to the board then post a link to it and I will check it out.
I think there was a thread in feedback about it.

huxley said:
Haha sounds about right. :lol:

Actually the guy was pretty cool and asked politely not to do it again, which is fair enough i suppose.

I did some digging, and it seems connaught was a very naughty boy in how he abused the pm system. So in a way i don't blame them.

I had a similar experience, but the mod inquestion refused my invitation to discuss the reasons why, and restricted practice, and banned me, thereby reinforcing my point.

Ian

Boab said:
If you want a smilie adding to the board then post a link to it and I will check it out.

That was around the time we got the :hungrig smiley added. Works wonders in threads relating to both Food and Claire Grogan. ;)

Pig Cat said:
Boab said:

That was around the time we got the :hungrig smiley added. Works wonders in threads relating to both Food and Claire Grogan. ;)

Yeah, too right, I always fancied Caire as well -"happy birthday" :D

Back
Top Bottom