Who's in charge!

Boab,

As far as I can make out, you are the Administrator of the forum. Am I correct? If you are not, then who is, or don't we have one? Also, do we have Moderators? No agenda here by the way - just curious!

All the best,

spandex.. :)

You are number 6.
The_Prisoner_by_rizlafiend.gif

Be seeing you.

I knew I'd find this eventually!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=492" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=492</a><!-- l -->

spandexcodpiece said:
Boab,

As far as I can make out, you are the Administrator of the forum. Am I correct? If you are not, then who is, or don't we have one? Also, do we have Moderators? No agenda here by the way - just curious!

All the best,

spandex.. :)

You surmise correctly. Boab is admin, I'm a moderator... Apart from warning Pig Cat for comically large pictures of cans of shaving foam the only thing on my table are the twunts (it's a compound word) that spam the place, closing time-relevant threads (like SOTD), deleting duplicate posts... If feel the need to edit someone's post, they'll get a PM & I'll add the fact *I* edited it to the post.

Speaking of editing, guys you remember how i mentioned c.onnaught on the 'other' forum. Seems i've been busted and recieved a pm from a mod.

Time to bend over and take it like a man. :lol:

oh well, lots of info there, sure there are some knowledgeable and friendly members but other than that not much
this obsession against Paul's outlet gave a very bad impression on me in the beginning - and I have nothing for him or any other vendor (as a matter of fact I plan to try them all, Leon, the other Paul in Holland, etc. why not)
though naively that all works fine and that I could get help and info if I needed there
but what's the use if you are subjective against specific vendors or members?

whatever, here is much more relaxed, I feel so anyway :)

Haha sounds about right. :lol:

Actually the guy was pretty cool and asked politely not to do it again, which is fair enough i suppose.

I did some digging, and it seems connaught was a very naughty boy in how he abused the pm system. So in a way i don't blame them.

If you really want to circumvent the filter you can still post the word Connαught (copy and past from here ;)) it works because the a is not an a its a α :D Its a technique that spammers used to get round email filters.

For all you guys who would like to know, fish around on this thread, and you will find Fido's link to the history of T.S.R. It makes very interesting reading(all 7 pages)! We don't seem to have an Administrator, and Moderators in the conventional sense! What we appear to have are leaders of a revolution, wonderful! Life,Liberty, and Love - what else is there ? :D

Oh, is there any chance of having a lot more smilies please, well not all smilies but more faces to express a wider range of emotions !? :)

spandex..

spandexcodpiece said:
Oh, is there any chance of having a lot more smilies please, well not all smilies but more faces to express a wider range of emotions !? :)

Just use Firefox and install the addon "Smiley Xtra 5" for more smilies than you could ever need
IE_vs_Firefox_by_juan_gg.gif
Ninja_vs_Pirate_by_CookiemagiK.gif

Smile_by_zsoly.gif

Back
Top Bottom