Who's afraid of Virginia Woolfat?

Just get some permethrin. Not only will it sort the scabies out, but you can put it on your woollen things to keep moth damage at bay. But don't use it if you have cats.
I use ant powder, it contains permethrin on my chickens to keep red spider mite and other bugs at bay. Works a treat and is cheap.

This morning I used my very soft hight mountain silvertip brush with my MWF. For the life of me I could not get it to lather. It was the same as when I had a confirmed duff puck. Dissapainting lather. I switched to my synth brush and lathered straight away.

MWF got woke?

MWF is the least woke soap around. For a start all the tallow goodness.

This morning I used my very soft hight mountain silvertip brush with my MWF. For the life of me I could not get it to lather. It was the same as when I had a confirmed duff puck. Dissapainting lather. I switched to my synth brush and lathered straight away.

I'd get poor lathers with my animal hair brushes with the Fat after using a synth as they seem to take a fair amount more soap than my synths.

Super soft badger is recommended for creams and soft soaps, not hard triple-milled soaps, unless you've got loads of time and a heated bathroom.

Those who will disagree probably have soft, well-hydrated pucks.

Super soft badger is recommended for creams and soft soaps, not hard triple-milled soaps, unless you've got loads of time and a heated bathroom.

Those who will disagree probably have soft, well-hydrated pucks.
TBH I used to use creams all the time. I thought I'd try with this soft brush. I didn't expect it to be quite so bad. Although, I have had decent lathers from the Muhle soap which I think is triple milled, harder than MWF.

I had one of the bad MWF about 2 years ago and swore I wouldn’t buy another. I didn’t. I bought a Kent instead. Lol. I now get it. Lathered easily and was a fantastic slick soap. Bought from Amazon as I’m impatient. No serial number as it wasn’t boxed.

I had one of the bad MWF about 2 years ago and swore I wouldn’t buy another. I didn’t. I bought a Kent instead. Lol. I now get it. Lathered easily and was a fantastic slick soap. Bought from Amazon as I’m impatient. No serial number as it wasn’t boxed.

The batch number is usually on the back of the wrapping.

MWF 8287 [purchased Summer 2020] - Dud ... absolutely incapable of a stable lather @pjgh (purchased by @NatJag)
MWF 8345 [purchased October 2020] - Good < confirmed by @jimmyc
Kent 8419 [purchased September 2020] - Good < confirmed by @NatJag
Kent 8923 [purchased December 2022 & January 2023] - Dudder than a dud thing from Dudville < confirmed by @Gairdner
MWF 9027 [purchased September 2022] - Dud. It's okay, but not up to usual standard @pjgh (purchased by @exists)

Kent 9029 [purchaed December 2022] - Good < confirmed by @donnie_darko @exists
Kent 9139 [purchased November 2022] - Good < confirmed by @NeilJ
MWF 9139 [purchased February 2023 - Shaving Shack] - Good < confirmed by @Blademonkey
MWF 9223 [purchased February 2023 - Executive Shaving Company] - Good < to be confirmed by @mfurie2540 ( & @Zorro)

I'm marking 9027 as a dud now since it fell short of what I expected from MWF and @exists subsequetly sourced a good puck from the 9029 batch and was a damn sight happier with the result.

It was. 9223.

That is one of the good ones.

Back
Top Bottom