Which one?

What should my next razor type be, slant bar or open comb?

• Slant Bar

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Open comb

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Blyth Spirit said:
My (mongrel = gold handle / silver Canadian head) open comb is loaded with a Red Personna and ready to go for tomorrow morning's shave.

Inspired or easily led; who cares?

:?

Heh, I just got done using an OC type for the last three days. I'll get this one out maybe every six weeks or so. It's an odd feeling, having those teeth sliding along my face. Not uncomfortable, just strange.

I used my iKon open comb this morning (first time in a week) - and I just love the easy, close shave it gives. It doesn't feel aggressive (even with a Feather blade in), but it just glides so easily and leaves my face feeling comfortable, but BBS. :shave

If you get on with the open comb you won from ebay, you could always have it replated to refresh its looks and ease of cleaning.

Haven't used my Ikon O.C. for a couple of months, maybe I should give it another outing....... ;) ..........as for which one Ikon or Pomco Slant (Merkur), for me too totally different shaves/razors and experiences. Think you may end up getting both....... :shock:..........let us know how you get on with your new Gillette O.C.

I got an open comb :D
2011-03-02174825.jpg

It shaves very well :shave

Back
Top Bottom