Which aftershave balm?

Treated myself to Village Barber Aftershave Balm earlier in the month (before I got 'the bad news') - it's lovely stuff. You can get it om those lovely folks at Badger and Hone. :hungrig

Won't be spending any money for a while, so it unwittingly turned out to be the last luxury shaving thing I'll be able to buy for a while.

Lipsy

If you like the smell of Tabac try the balm. Apparently quite unusual as it contains alcohol (22%??) This allows it to dry off quickly and doesn't leave your face sticky like some balms can. My next fave when not using Tabac soap would be Musgo Real. I have also just purchased some splashes after reading that many who think they have sensitive skin when they first start wet shaving actually find their skin is ok after things settle down. So I tried Musgo Real splash with some 444 balm gel. This stuff really works. I like balms but now I realise after 20 years I don't have to use them.

Cheers

I've got the Tabac balm and do like it, I just fancied something a bit 'refreshing' as a change. I like the tabac smell but sometimes want something a bit different!

Prof's balm arrived promptly yesterday, I used it for a quick pre work shave, but it was still cold from the back of the postie's van! Will report more in due course.

Back
Top Bottom