All EdP's unless otherwise stated

From my regular rotation:
Amouage Epic Man
Chanel Sycomore (EdT)
Creed Aventus
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Millesime Imperial
Hermes Terre d' Hermes (Pure Parfum)
Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Santal Noble (EdT)

Not so regular additions:
Cartier Declaration (EdT)
Zegna Essenze Indonesian Oud (EdT)

Pens Opus
Pens LP No9
Pens Castile
L'occataine L'occitan
L'occataine Bavx
L'occataine Vetyver
L'occataine Eau Du Verdon
GFT
TOBS Gentlemens
Gaultier Bleu
Cerruti 1881
Etat Libre D'Orange Sex Pistols
Monotheme Vetiver Bourbon
Czech & Speake Frankincense & Myrrh
Boss Hugo
Pack million
Drakkar Noir
Pinaud Clubman
Guerliane Vetiver

Favourite LPNo9

I've purchase all of them over a period of time but it's a scary thought to think what I've spent on that lot alone.

Chanel Egoiste
Chanel Allure
Comme de Garcon Wonderwood
Floris Santal
Floris 13 (custom)
Dsquared2 Wood
Bvlgari Black
BSQ Bergamot Noir
Truefitt & Hill Trafalgar
Vert
Cartier Roadster
Guerlaine Vetiver
Dunhill for Men

Oh boy, I may need to scale down a little..

Yes, I do remember you posting about your Floris 13 custom scent with the photo of that rather opulent, rarefied room. That would be the pinnacle for me, most definitely, and quite a few others I do not doubt. How often do you wear it or is it just a mood thing?

Tall_Paul said:
Yes, I think the sample pack is definitely a must buy.

Glad you don't detect 'that note'! One of the reviews made me laugh when he said the woman who sprayed it for him had to wash her hands afterwards.

I'm afraid that I did detect 'that note'. I agree that it was not overpowering but enough to make me not want to wear it again.

My EDT list is short
C&S Oxford and Cambridge 100ml
Molton Brown Black Pepper 50ml
Pens BB 5ml (!)

I would not want to live without C&S O&C. Shame they have just bumped the price up again to 'out of my range'

Omp said:
Tall_Paul said:

Glad you don't detect 'that note'! One of the reviews made me laugh when he said the woman who sprayed it for him had to wash her hands afterwards.

I'm afraid that I did detect 'that note'. I agree that it was not overpowering but enough to make me not want to wear it again.

My EDT list is short
Pens BB 5ml (!)

I would not want to live without C&S O&C. Shame they have just bumped the price up again to 'out of my range'

I think a small sample is definitely the way to go first of all!

Omp said:
Tall_Paul said:

My EDT list is short
Pens BB 5ml (!)

I think a small sample is definitely the way to go first of all!

Small collection for me:
Boss in motion
Burberry touch
Diesel fuel for life
Sean Combes unforgivable

Prefer citrus-y fragrances so Clinique happy is definitely on the 'to buy' list.

Gairdner said:
Yes, I do remember you posting about your Floris 13 custom scent with the photo of that rather opulent, rarefied room. That would be the pinnacle for me, most definitely, and quite a few others I do not doubt. How often do you wear it or is it just a mood thing?

It is a mood thing, so not too often. It's quite heavy, so for the day wear I go for something like Trafalgar, Allure, Roadster (although this one is pretty heavy too, but more fresh) or Dsquared2.

New not only to this forum, but also new to learning more about the world of shaving and gentlemen's colognes.

Recently gave up smoking and have always found comfort in the smell of Imperial Leather soap. Last week I wondered if there was an aftershave and this forum gave me the answer. Since then I have been reading many forum posts, buying and trying lots of gents smellies.

I recently ordered the sample pack from Truefitt & Hill and I'm very impressed with their shaving products, I will purchase some of these in the new year. Sad to say it but I actually look forward to having a shave everyday now. Really wished I had discovered this forum and Truefitt's products years ago.

What I have;

Reaction Aftershave - Kenneth Cole
Cool Water EdT- Davidoff
Spanish Leather Cologne - G.F. Trumper (I use this very sparingly as its strong)
Clubman Cologne - Truefitt & Hill
Old Spice - P&G

Samples
Truefitt & Hill sample pack, very impressed with their products and will be making more orders with them.

Pecksniffs Men's EdT samples, really impressed with their services and will be buying a bottle of their Mistraal EdT, I have this on at the moment as it really shone from opening the package. Thank you to Coral for the speedy service.

Angela Flanders, still waiting for these.

Taylors of bond Street, will order some in the new year.

Will also check out D.R Harris products too at a later date.

What I have on order or will order soon.

Mistraal EdT- Pecksniffs
Astor Cologne - G.F. Trumper
Extract Of Limes Cologne - G.F. Trumper
Grafton Cologne - Truefitt & Hill
Freshman Cologne - Truefitt & Hill

It seems that I will become a frequent visitor to this forum and I look forward to reading more of your posts, thank you so far for the inspiration. Merry Christmas to all!

Got quite a few in my stash. Some see much more use than others.

Regulars:

Gucci by Gucci
D&G The One
Boss Dark Blue
Allure Homme Sport
Aqua Di Gio

Special occasions:
1 Million
Ultraviolet
Diesel Tattoo
Gucci Guilty
Egoiste Platinum
Tom Ford
Invictus
Code
Issey Intense

Quite an eclectic mix.

I've ordered some more ADG and some Versace Eros too to see how it fares.

Regards

Aqua Di gio
Chanel Bleu
Chanel homme sport
Paco Rabanne millions intense
Boots witchazel
Brut sport
Cadillac
Burberry touch
Calum Best EDT (gift lol)
Cool Water
Issey