What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

Wotd-15-06-20.jpg

I only own one watch - so posting the one worn by my better half today - another Momentum Steelix - sapphire glass face - NATO regimental strap - nice. `For a hundred quid - you'd be hard pushed to get a better watch. I.

@Paul L - I think that would be a comprehensive definition of 'inked up' - no danger - you must look like some Maori warrior? Tats intrigue me - but I am phobic about needles. Can you have all your body done? Does it not 'choke' your skin? I.

View attachment 55786

I only own one watch - so posting the one worn by my better half today - another Momentum Steelix - sapphire glass face - NATO regimental strap - nice. `For a hundred quid - you'd be hard pushed to get a better watch. I.

@Paul L - I think that would be a comprehensive definition of 'inked up' - no danger - you must look like some Maori warrior? Tats intrigue me - but I am phobic about needles. Can you have all your body done? Does it not 'choke' your skin? I.

Hi Iain

Late reply, my apologies

Lovely pair of Momentum watches you and your good lady have !

I haven't suffered any ill effects from being so heavily tattooed personally, but I have heard of people taking Vitamin D supplements as some think that the tattoo can stop the skin from absorbing it naturally from sunlight.
Myself, I keep out of the sun for the best part as I am prone to prickly heat and sunburn.

I must admit, I am not keen on needles myself - the kind they stick you with at the hospital give me the willies, good and proper!!
I have to carry an epi-pen due to having suffered an anaphylactic reaction to a wasp sting, (not good considering I work as a pest controller!), and I don't know what scares me the most, the wasps or the needle !

2914B55D-A123-41FB-AA6E-CC800B552A36_1_201_a.jpeg

Recently purchased Casio W-202. Similar size to the F91; case is thicker to accommodate the 3294 module as used in the basic G-Shocks. Display is really crisp; the LED's on either side of the screen work great and the countdown timer is a welcome addition. Not quite "don't know you are wearing it" as the F91 but still wonderfully comfortable, small and utilitarian with superb legibility. And restrained graphics for a Casio.

Back
Top Bottom