What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

Ahh sorry, I was under the impression the movement in your Glycine was 2824 derived but having now looked online I see it's a newer GMT ETA... Please disregard my last post.

Was going to say, if it's winding via the crown whilst in the time setting position I suspect there may be something wrong with the movement but having never handled a ETA-2893 I wouldn't know... If it is normal, that would really annoy me As you say, fine if you never take it off!

This is a pretty well known issue, but I can't seem to find anything about the newer Powermatic movements (a development of the 2824) and whether or not they are affected on the same way.

I recently stripped the thread on the crown/tube of one of mybfqvorite divers...

Last night as I was at a loose end before the Football. I decided to paint in the numbers on my Glycine Airman World Timer. Only a small thing ( where have I heard that before?) but for me it improves the overall look. I used modellers enamel paint, a tiny brush, a steady hand and my Thumb to remove the excess paint. Worked a treat.

Huge improvement IMO