What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

Looking for help, anyone got a steinhart in 42mm
As it would appear i won one on ebay ebay n beer again.
There is a small mark at the 25past mark, but thats the only problem, i can send it into steinhart and get the bezel inlay replaced
Any reviews would be great
Colin View attachment 63174
Never had dealings with them as yet, but you'll need to contact them directly at aftersale@steinhartwatches.de. Probably a good idea to have a full service and replacement seals (and crystal if required) p.s lay off the sauce when shopping on the bay.

Never had dealings with them as yet, but you'll need to contact them directly at aftersale@steinhartwatches.de. Probably a good idea to have a full service and replacement seals (and crystal if required) p.s lay off the sauce when shopping on the bay.
Yes deffo, but i think Screenshot_20210113-173656__01.jpg Screenshot_20210113-173656__01.jpg i got a deal yes i have the full postage details and will be forwarding onto them next week. Screenshot_20210113-173640__01.jpg Screenshot_20210113-173716__01.jpg Screenshot_20210113-173701__01.jpg Screenshot_20210113-173651__01.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see a Casio calculator watch make an appearance. I spent an interesting lockdown hour or so resetting about 30 Casio/G Shock watches of the non auto or Atomic tracking type yesterday. I thought all would have the same button layout for functions but not the case and on some you have to think in reverse. Managed to set the time and date on all except one, the Calculator! A quick look at the online manual and it was sorted.

8B466E46-D28C-44F3-A5F7-82B033A2BE68.JPG

Nice to see a Duro they are usually way over priced in the UK but $50 in Canada last time I was there.. Casio just leave everybody standing when it comes to value.
Seiko Kinetic which has been in store so it'll be a while before it settles down unlike Citizen Eco models.

View attachment 63246
Watches are overpriced in England, the taxman wants his lb of flesh.£49.98 with free shipping
Nice to see a Duro they are usually way over priced in the UK but $50 in Canada last time I was there.. Casio just leave everybody standing when it comes to value.
Seiko Kinetic which has been in store so it'll be a while before it settles down unlike Citizen Eco models.

View attachment 63246
Watches are overpriced in England, the taxman wants his lb of flesh. I paid £49.98 with free shipping, I'd seen the reviews on YouTube "A good beater watch" as they described it as, it keeps good time and is built like a tank, it's got a reputation to keep and lives up to it, all 44mm of it.

People should also be warned that casio will be up dating the Duro since they've lost the rights to print the marlin on the watch they will be a little bit more plain Jane
No I didn't I was expecting the unwelcome reach round from Mr Tax but I escaped his wrath lol

Just to also be honest for full disclosure I have also replaced the crystal for sapphire better scratch resistance, although the original one is around the 3.08 mm thick mark so quite chunky

Last edited:
Top Bottom