What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

The Paganis look to be very decent quality, for the price
For the money they are pretty decent to be fair, the bracelet was half decent, but the clasp however was a letdown hence the Nato. The watch is comfortable with sapphire crystal and a ceramic bezel. There is lume but just like a vintage Datona it don't glow for long. They’ve also updated this watch to now having 100m water resistance, they are still selling the old one with around 30m, so check that before / if you pull the trigger on one. The movement is a Seiko VK63 Quartz and the price £67.67p

Last edited:
As I promised, my new Lorus (courtesy of a friend's aid in the UK as they don't sell this model in the New World for whatever reason). I just received and installed a new https://www.clockworksynergy.com/ khaki Perlon strap. Love the band and the watch!! Since I received this watch eight days ago and regulated it to atomic time it has neither lost nor gained one measly second!!! Plus, the second hand hits the indices to boot!! I am happier than a thug with a new gun!! :love:

8bwqLPg.jpg

Wearing the Seiko PADI Turtle today, however,
New strap arrived for the Pro-trek, i managed to remove and re-fit the shoulder covers to the new strap, its turned out pretty good, it was filthy behind there.
While over the Town i got a new Battery fitted in the 6000.
T

View attachment 72884View attachment 72885
Looks like you've had your moneys worth out of that watch! I like watches with a bit of patina.

As I promised, my new Lorus (courtesy of a friend's aid in the UK as they don't sell this model in the New World for whatever reason). I just received and installed a new https://www.clockworksynergy.com/ khaki Perlon strap. Love the band and the watch!! Since I received this watch eight days ago and regulated it to atomic time it has neither lost nor gained one measly second!!! Plus, the second hand hits the indices to boot!! I am happier than a thug with a new gun!! :love:

8bwqLPg.jpg
I've got/had 2 of those. They're great. They only cost about 25-30 of Her Majesty's Beer Tokens, are super easy to read, even at night thanks to the lume face, and you can swim in them, fix the car, whatever you want to do, they'll just go with it. I had one that started to stick or run slow even with a new battery so I just bought another. A buddy of mine who knows about watches said the design is based on some military watch but I just liked the fact it was a simple, resilient good looking everyday beater.

I just replaced my last one with a Casio Tough Solar ana-digi for some reason which may have been a weird nostalgia about Casio, or the desire for a solar powered rugged thing. Probably should've just got another Lorus. Same waterproofing and easier to read.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

8bwqLPg.jpg
I'm another one with this watch. I bought it for work a few years ago, a fantastic watch for the price, I've got quite a physical job and it takes a bit of punishment, great time keeper and never had a problem with it.

Back
Top Bottom