What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

For grins & giggles I am curious as the accuracy of yours. Mine is running right around 1 sec. fast a month!! No BS! I check it every week or so against atomic time. That's HAQ territory for under $30!!! I know that anything not actually certified HAQ is a crapshoot, but I feel abnormally lucky with this one!!
Hello sir,

I've never checked the accuracy of a watch scientifically; however, I always check against my PC clock and this watch appears to be as set. I guess it will have lost or gained some seconds. Another member posted a video of a Youtuber (Greg Anderson) measuring the accuracy of Casio watches, and this model consistently came out as being extremely accurate!

The only issue I have is the strap. I love a cheap Casio, and this has by far the nastiest strap. But I don't want to buy a strap that costs 50% of the watch ;)

Hello sir,

...Another member posted a video of a Youtuber (Greg Anderson) measuring the accuracy of Casio watches, and this model consistently came out as being extremely accurate!...

That was I.

I don't mind the strap, but the watch is a bit too thick and I have no need for the "decorative" bezel. I love a plain analog day/date accurate quartz watch. Function before beauty.

A trick to find an accurate one can be done in person. If you see a watch you like ( and believe won't move out the door quickly) set it with atomic time off your cell phone and then come back & check it in a week or so.

That was I.

I don't mind the strap, but the watch is a bit too thick and I have no need for the "decorative" bezel. I love a plain analog day/date accurate quartz watch. Function before beauty.

A trick to find an accurate one can be done in person. If you see a watch you like ( and believe won't move out the door quickly) set it with atomic time off your cell phone and then come back & check it in a week or so.
I know what you mean. I'm looking at some of the thinner Ediface range. Certain models have sapphire too.

The Edifice range originally had a couple (discod. now) simple day/date models, but now the line has morphed into ridiculously "busy" watches loaded with gimmickry for astronaut wannabes.

Back
Top Bottom