What pets do you have?

My son followers a youtuber because of her golden retriever lol

Nah it's the size of indoor run/enclosure thing that I wasn't keen on

Obviously with cat/dog no need to worry about having a enclosure/cage for it, it's got free reign in that sense

I just love animals in general tbh, they fascinate me and I love learning about them too
Volunteer at a Kennels or a cattery and see what you may be letting yourself in for, you don't own them they own you!

Paul

Attacks and licks you to death, takes ages and far worse than bitten to death. :) .
Lovely dog.
honeslt when i first saw my neighbour american bully which isnt exactly a big dog but more muscular,
he was barking his head off at me, not sure if hes never seen a dude with a beard before lol,
honestly he would be a rubbish guard dog though, just wants strokes lol

love the eyes, how did she end up in the cats protection, do you know? was she a feral?
She was handed in as a stray, but oddly was neutered so she must’ve been a pet to someone at some point. She wasn’t microchipped and clearly had some previous bad experience as she was terrified of people, especially men. We worked on her for a few months and managed to get her trusting humans again. Still terrified of loud noises though, in particular raised voices. She’s absolutely attached at the hip to my 18 year old daughter.

She was handed in as a stray, but oddly was neutered so she must’ve been a pet to someone at some point. She wasn’t microchipped and clearly had some previous bad experience as she was terrified of people, especially men. We worked on her for a few months and managed to get her trusting humans again. Still terrified of loud noises though, in particular raised voices. She’s absolutely attached at the hip to my 18 year old daughter.
yea mustve been a pet if she was neutered, surprised she wasnt microchipped then tbh

yea sad to see when animals get abused, saw a vid of a big reptile youtuber and someone just left a box of a few snakes and lizards next to his place, literally pulled over just chucked the box out and drove off, when he was unboxing them they were so chille and docile but obviously nervous and a bit apprehensive, sad to see tbh

Back
Top Bottom