What made your day a good one

Lovely bit of kit, I hope it's stopped twitching now. :)

It has, mate ......... It can't have been listed long before I saw it, but you always have that feeling that some other bugger did and can't wait to tell the seller what they have, or make a better offer.

Shaved on Friday night with a new Brit Pal InjectoMatic I scored the other week (which is a bloody great shaver itself, by the way) and saved a couple of days growth for the Darwin tonight. Can't wait to get a blade in it :D

It has, mate ......... It can't have been listed long before I saw it, but you always have that feeling that some other bugger did and can't wait to tell the seller what they have, or make a better offer.

Shaved on Friday night with a new Brit Pal InjectoMatic I scored the other week (which is a bloody great shaver itself, by the way) and saved a couple of days growth for the Darwin tonight. Can't wait to get a blade in it :D
You did extremely well, a great price, I hope it's a great shave.

I sat this morning with my newly-delivered Executive Shaving Pre-shave, coffee in hand savouring the thought of a leisurely shave, a walk in the spring sunshine and a modicum of work on the computer.
The bally telephone went and I was called into Birmingham, post-haste.
One hour to prep,...L'Occitane Cade shower gel.....New pre-shave, TOBS Cedarwood whipped up with a badgers bum brush,...two passes,...checks watch,...30 mins to train-time,....decides against third pass......alum, ..Jaysus!......rinse,...L'Occitane Cade balm,...Acqua de Parma Colonie Club cologne.....dressed, jump in car,....race to station,.....park car,...train pulling into station....run up 3 zig-zag ramps, almost take out guard at the train doors just as they were closing,...fell into the first empty seat, right in the middle of a group of ladies on a shopping trip,....
An absolutely stunning lady opposite looked at me doing a very good impression of a freshly-landed trout and said,..."Oooh,...you smell absolutely gorgeous"......
I spent a very enjoyable trip explaining the virtues of "proper", shaving and discussing male grooming......and being sniffed,....(Matron!!!)
....Still got it!

Last edited:
An absolutely stunning lady opposite looked at me doing a very good impression of a freshly-landed trout and said,..."Oooh,...you smell absolutely gorgeous"......

....Still got it!
But why were you doing an impression of a trout? ;)

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom