What made your day a good one

Not drowning at a swimming lesson today, was a positive.

Been able to swim since I was kid, but not used the front crawl for decades. Nipped over the border to Halifax for a 121 lesson, and bloody loved it. Decided to have a few sessions to get back into swimming and get back to front crawl and back stroke. Probably wont be able to walk tomorrow

Not sure if this is good news or bad news. My knee problem is not a torn meniscus, so no operation needed, yay! The bummer is it's osteoarthritis, bah.
Sorry to hear this - I have had the same diagnosis. Had a steroid injection 6 weeks ago. One of the reasons I posted about swimming above. Physio advised front crawl swimming.

I hope you find ways of managing the aches and pains.

Cycling is a good exercise as well. I can't walk fast or far with arthritis in my knees and ankles, but cycling is a smooth and relatively pain free experience.

Yep, been meaning to get my bicycles back on the road. Although it's not a barrel of laughs on the roads round here. A good reason for me to dust them off, pump up the tyres etc. Might be a bit more than that though, not ridden for a few years.