What made your day a good one

The Coffee Man left this on the doorstep.

3Kg of quality green beans for less than the cost of supermarket beans, and I get to fumigate the kitchen while roasting them. What's not to like? :D

Marvellous.

coffee.jpg

Finally getting round to writing to the Tax Man about losing £260 Allowances as a Gift Aid Adjustment. It's been happening for years! Is that the smell of deposits to the Rood Fund I detect?

Oh! bad news! I am now officially out of Mince Pies until September-ish!

Last edited:
Just spent the last hour and a quarter having my face massaged by female breasts. Unfortunately, they belonged to a Dentist, a regular Chatty Cathy. My super smooth charmer responses were limited to mumnth...puth...gerumph...tumpth.

I could shave the right hand side of my face with a Bic and I wouldn't feel a thing.

My hygienist only affords me the occasional brush across the top of my head :-(

Just spent the last hour and a quarter having my face massaged by female breasts. Unfortunately, they belonged to a Dentist, a regular Chatty Cathy. My super smooth charmer responses were limited to mumnth...puth...gerumph...tumpth.

I could shave the right hand side of my face with a Bic and I wouldn't feel a thing.

Mine used to do the same, terrible dentist, lovely girl but the heat of those puppies..........

Looking forward to some Heinz Tomato with Basil soup with the sun still beating down on me.

Sending money to a guy in Russia who I have never met, nor even heard of till yesterday when I was introduced by another Russian I've never met except in TSR, with complete confidence that my handle will turn up here in due course. The United Nations of trad shaving! or, put another way - TSR!

Just before christmas my doctor told me mybloodsugar levels were to high 8,2 on an empty stomach (has to be 6,1 or below) so I had to do something about my weight.
This morning went to see her and after losing 10,2 kg since 4 januari the level was now 6,1 so that means I will not have to take a tablet.
I am very pleased about that, will try to get another 10 kg off, but this is very nice result so far! :)

Just before christmas my doctor told me mybloodsugar levels were to high 8,2 on an empty stomach (has to be 6,1 or below) so I had to do something about my weight.
This morning went to see her and after losing 10,2 kg since 4 januari the level was now 6,1 so that means I will not have to take a tablet.
I am very pleased about that, will try to get another 10 kg off, but this is very nice result so far! :)
1.6 st in 2 months. Did you chop a leg off!
Well done, I bet you feel better and very pleased with yourself.
Congratulations

1.6 st in 2 months. Did you chop a leg off!
Well done, I bet you feel better and very pleased with yourself.
Congratulations
Thanks, no Ollie just a app on my phone called myfitnesspal it is tracking your calorie intake tried to keep at 1750 calories and did 6 times a week a programme called Focus T25 in the morning (it is a HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training that is 25 minutes) Sunday is my rest day, and so was able to lose the weight, but I am pushing trough because it feels better and I want to lose about the same further.

Back
Top Bottom