What made your day a crap one??

Hi Paul, maybe try introducing low, maintenance dose of CBD. I'm on the Simply CBD Users Group and a lot of members having success with CBD oil for nervous or over reactive canines. My own girl has had good results in addressing numerous food and contact allergies with just 2 drops daily.
View attachment 48815
Thank you for your advice re the CBD oil, how do you give this to your dog?

Hi Paul, I use Simply CBD, who run a canine rescue centre @ Huckleberry Farm. The products are human ones, as the Veterinary Medicine Directive have not licensed any CBD products for animal use in the U.K. although vets can prescribe this natural food supplement as part of the prescription cascade.
I use Light, though Gold is also suitable for canines under 25 kilos bodyweight. It's usually suggested introducing at 1 drop per 7 kilos for the initial 5-7 days. Keeping administration 3 hours clear of other meds/supplements and ceasing administration 7 days clear of any scheduled veterinary procedure involving general anaesthesia.
You can learn more on the Simply CBD Group and view the Simply range (other suppliers are available) on their site;
www.simply-cbd.co.uk.

If this info is inappropriate for TSR, please delete/amend post Mods.

JohnnyO. o/.

Hi Paul, I use Simply CBD, who run a canine rescue centre @ Huckleberry Farm. The products are human ones, as the Veterinary Medicine Directive have not licensed any CBD products for animal use in the U.K. although vets can prescribe this natural food supplement as part of the prescription cascade.
I use Light, though Gold is also suitable for canines under 25 kilos bodyweight. It's usually suggested introducing at 1 drop per 7 kilos for the initial 5-7 days. Keeping administration 3 hours clear of other meds/supplements and ceasing administration 7 days clear of any scheduled veterinary procedure involving general anaesthesia.
You can learn more on the Simply CBD Group and view the Simply range (other suppliers are available) on their site;
www.simply-cbd.co.uk.

If this info is inappropriate for TSR, please delete/amend post Mods.

JohnnyO. o/.
Thank you very much J.
P.

Very brave indeed and an understandable decision to make, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. P.
My two events pale in comparison with the above. The wife comes running out of the laundry room screaming that she'd seen a mouse and insisting that I trap it immediately. Then, I look out the window and see that it's snowing heavily (2 inches already on the car) and the thermometer reads -1*C. I don't mind snow and cold weather, but it's only 7 November, and the wife is screaming at me about a ‘vicious' mouse in the house; just too much to start the day.

My two events pale in comparison with the above. The wife comes running out of the laundry room screaming that she'd seen a mouse and insisting that I trap it immediately. Then, I look out the window and see that it's snowing heavily (2 inches already on the car) and the thermometer reads -1*C. I don't mind snow and cold weather, but it's only 7 November, and the wife is screaming at me about a ‘vicious' mouse in the house; just too much to start the day.

Look on the bright side, at least the cold weather will keep the black legged ticks at bay for a bit.

Getting stripped off for a shower. Deciding to use the toilet before hand and standing in a fucking great pool of cat piss.

Definition of upper class. Someone who gets out of the bath to have a piss

Definition of working class. Someone who has a TV bigger than their wall

Last edited:
Damn it! Lovely shave, lovely bath and then managed to drop my (open) tub of Prep in the bath while emptying. Reflex action retrieved the tub, poured out the water and flicked out the rest ... which to my horror resulted in the entire contents of the tub plopping straight into the draining water.

£8.50 later, I've a fresh tub coming my way.

I hate waste!

Damn it! Lovely shave, lovely bath and then managed to drop my (open) tub of Prep in the bath while emptying. Reflex action retrieved the tub, poured out the water and flicked out the rest ... which to my horror resulted in the entire contents of the tub plopping straight into the draining water.

£8.50 later, I've a fresh tub coming my way.

I hate waste!

It is all bathroom associated capers this week

Getting stripped off for a shower. Deciding to use the toilet before hand and standing in a fucking great pool of cat piss.

Definition of upper class. Someone who gets out of the bath to have a piss

Definition of working class. Someone who has a TV bigger than their wall
I step directly out of my Crocs into the tub.

Damn it! We've had to cancel our summer holiday to Malta in September. We go every year for a couple of weeks and booked a package. The airline had messed about with the flights so much that they literally bore no relation to the holiday and as a package, the hotel dates were unable to be moved around by the agent (Expedia).

I must say though, if this is all that we've lost as a result of the pandemic then we're in a very good place. I still have a job (in fact moved jobs 1st April back to the NHS) and although Mrs had all her work dry up bringing her income to zero, this was the year she wanted that to happen as this is her "little" retirement job that has got completely out of hand to the point that some months she's bringing in more than me!

Both of us had a lot of uneasiness about travelling right at the end of season, presumably when any second wave is starting or at its peak for a period that matches the incubation period, potentially giving us issues for return ... to a tiny island whose population swells to three or four times during the summer months and is literally rammed full of people. No thanks. But still disappointing.

Deep breath ... do something else. Bah!

Damn it! We've had to cancel our summer holiday to Malta in September. We go every year for a couple of weeks and booked a package. The airline had messed about with the flights so much that they literally bore no relation to the holiday and as a package, the hotel dates were unable to be moved around by the agent (Expedia).

I must say though, if this is all that we've lost as a result of the pandemic then we're in a very good place. I still have a job (in fact moved jobs 1st April back to the NHS) and although Mrs had all her work dry up bringing her income to zero, this was the year she wanted that to happen as this is her "little" retirement job that has got completely out of hand to the point that some months she's bringing in more than me!

Both of us had a lot of uneasiness about travelling right at the end of season, presumably when any second wave is starting or at its peak for a period that matches the incubation period, potentially giving us issues for return ... to a tiny island whose population swells to three or four times during the summer months and is literally rammed full of people. No thanks. But still disappointing.

Deep breath ... do something else. Bah!

Getting up and cancelling my 4 weeks in florida this year im so pissed off and depressed, 4 months off work as im diabetic was working from home , but my chargehands were bored and they have been doing my work too. My 2020 break back too our villa was my rest bite from all this b/s tbh. And because of the florida stats even a villa holiday is off the cards tbh
Im now going to open a bottle of gin fire up the bbq and get pissed.

Back
Top Bottom