What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a nice EJ Best badger brush and never been into brushes but thought I would experiment with a synthetic after reading about their good lathering ability so took a gamble on the Muhle HJM like the different handle and funky colour

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445026583.504010.jpg

About the NeoGam: I posted a review a while ago, got lost in the transtion to the new new site. It's actually amazing how easy it is to shave with these, that was something I did not expect. You can either hold the head diagonal and the handle vertical, and pull vertical thus using it as a "generic" diagonal razor, or keep the head horizontal and the handle diagonal, and pull in the direction of the handle: instant Gillette-slide. It's also much more forgiving than my Mulcuto diagonals, but less effective than my Walbusch diagonal.
Of course, I'm selling these (keeping one though) so you're forgiven if you take my enthusiasm with a grain of salt. Wrong, but forgiven :)

And just to stay on-topic: waiting for a Le Grelot DE-razor.

Vintage Mennen Wild Moss After Shave (circa late 1960s / early 1970s)...
$_57.JPG

... and Avon Musk After Shave:

$_57.JPG

Scored the very rare and elusive "Gillette U.S. Patriot kit"!!

10n9das.jpg

OK, so there is no such thing :)

But, I like the case, never had a case for my birthyear Slim so that's what this will be used for.

Trivia:
The blue blade case in the picture is a "US Gov't Gold Bond" case and blades.
These were around in the 40's and 50's. Here's a sample ad from a newspaper in 1957:
2n6b2f8.jpg

I've seen blue and yellow gold bond razor cases but they don't surface too often for some reason.
Here's a yellow one:
21y70g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom