What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently waiting on a few after shaves (Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary, Fine Fresh Vetiver, A&E Choco Cubano, T&H Sandalwood) and two tubs of what I consider the best bergamot scented soap ever: Catie's Bubbles Black Bergamot (Razor&Brush LE). I got nearly a whole tub of it after having nearly finished the first one I purchased many years ago. This should tell you how much I adore this soap.

Currently waiting on a few after shaves (Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary, Fine Fresh Vetiver, A&E Choco Cubano, T&H Sandalwood) and two tubs of what I consider the best bergamot scented soap ever: Catie's Bubbles Black Bergamot (Razor&Brush LE). I got nearly a whole tub of it after having nearly finished the first one I purchased many years ago. This should tell you how much I adore this soap.
that Caties Bubbles Bergamot, ordering directly from site?, just wondering Maggards don't have it. I am in UK.

Me, I'm waiting for quite a few razors right now....

1) This odd duck being sent to me from Argentina...
nv6x03.jpg

16iz2ol.jpg

2) A Famex razor in pretty sad condition:
5wvyc5.jpg

a47oud.jpg

3) This lot of three razors sent to me from France;
5eei47.jpg

4) This HD Rocket being sent to me from France:
24mvvqr.jpg

What are you guys sitting around waiting for to arrive?
Soap, razors. aftershave, etc?

Not shaving related but my trusty Honda Izy, that has given ~15 years of sterling service, is being retired...

View attachment 54436

Wrong picture I think. Yea an izy is a great mower, I'm a gardener and that is what I use. I get at least 3 years out of one. If you get a new one also order roller bearings for the rear wheels. The plastic bearing as standard lasted about a month for me.

That is the new one, it's pretty basic, on or off, no full speed and idle etc but ideal for my tiny lawn. I've ordered a replacement carb for the Honda so if it fixes it, it's going on Gumtree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom