What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it , i have been looking at knives for the last half hour or so. Used to have a few bowie knifes when I was younger. 10yo or so. Wish I still had them. :cool:
I got hooked on PUMA knives a while back, i have a few. I used to use them when field shooting with my bow. Canny for digging arrows out of trees. Got a few folders and diving knives as well.

I like it , i have been looking at knives for the last half hour or so. Used to have a few bowie knifes when I was younger. 10yo or so. Wish I still had them. :cool:

Always wanted an original Buck Knife, but kept buying one on the back burner since my Swiss Army knife suited my needs, but they ain't a buck, like you I was window shopping for a knife for about an hour or so :rolleyes: and the 112 just popped and I said to my self just order it. I did have a sheath knife in my youth as I spent weekends out in the woods like a mix of Ray Mears and Rambo I didn't have a PlayStation and there was sod all else to do.

Always wanted an original Buck Knife, but kept buying one on the back burner since my Swiss Army knife suited my needs, but they ain't a buck, like you I was window shopping for a knife for about an hour or so :rolleyes: and the 112 just popped and I said to my self just order it. I did have a sheath knife in my youth as I spent weekends out in the woods like a mix of Ray Mears and Rambo I didn't have a PlayStation and there was sod all else to do.

Yea I'm of the age where we got knifes and other dangerous things for presents and was out from morning till night

Yea I'm of the age where we got knifes and other dangerous things for presents and was out from morning till night

A while ago I taught my son how to shoot an air rifle and he loved it, kinda reminded of myself at his age, my other son can't shoot for toffee, although he did like the look of my Buck (that's) inbound, kids these day's don't often get the chance to use dangerous things sadly, I've told my ones it's part of life, better get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom