What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brass handle is on it's way from West Coast Shaving. My General is waiting patiently.
18VOHmi.jpg

I really need to get out of the rabbit hole and force myself not to check out BST forum. Please do not inform me if a "Claymore" comes up for sale.
Waiting for this courtesy of Goatywoaty.
View attachment 42469View attachment 42470
That's me done, I hope.
You've certainly been busy, filling up the inventory thus. Some very nice articles, if I may say.

Yes I have, I wouldn't care, I checked forums out, chose TSR. Made a list of 3 or 4 DE Razors to start with and a wishlist for the future.
All good so far,
ERR! What happened there, SE? & Vintage?, sounds good. Soaps & Brushes? All out - razor binge. Basically don't really need anything else. I need to get on with what I have. Stick with the original plan and slowly introduce my other purchases.
I am very happy with what I have, just hope I get through them all. I am sure I will end up with a nice rotation.

My skin does not tolerate cologne or eau de toilette very well, but I've had good luck using some of them recently just on pulse points after my shower, so I thought I'd try some more. I have 3 vintage Trumper eaux de toilettes coming now - Eau de Quinine (spicy, aromatic, citrus, green), West Indian Limes (citrus, conifer), and Portugal (citrus, musky, fresh).
fOEOeV0.jpg
42zcCeK.jpg
8vPQQwN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom