What are you waiting on to arrive? May 2021

Both my current Yaqis were five quid jobs and the 24mm Sagrada Familia Tuxedo is easily my favourite brush.
Nice, I did order another at the same time, no real reason just liked the look of it, another 24mm effort
Screenshot_20210503-224501_AliExpress.jpg
They'll both have a job on to beat the PAA that is my current flavour of the month, but for the price of them you can't argue.

Enabled by the Mrs . . . .

Her -"Penhalligons have a secret sale on"
Me - "Oh, have they?" (Uninterested voice)
Her - " Theyve got, Halfeti, Blenheim Bouquet, etc, etc,etc
"Me - Go on, I'll take a look (still playing it down)

Five minutes later, this is bought and paid for

Unboxed, but for £55 inc postage I'm not complaining.

Google search Penhalligons secret sale UK for a good deal

Last edited:
Ok this is the last purchase for a little while now...no really...well we'll see!
Screenshot_20210502-054347_Samsung Internet.jpg
Heirloom (Tony Miller) 3" Notivan Old No.2

Absolutely no need for it as what I have does the job, but have to treat yourself once in a while (or a few times in a while). I almost made enquiries around the Westholme but managed to hold myself in check!

Ok this is the last purchase for a little while now...no really...well we'll see!
View attachment 69356
Heirloom (Tony Miller) 3" Notivan Old No.2

Absolutely no need for it as what I have does the job, but have to treat yourself once in a while (or a few times in a while). I almost made enquiries around the Westholme but managed to hold myself in check!
Absolute stunner mate did you go with the linen or cotton ?

Absolute stunner mate did you go with the linen or cotton ?
Went for the linen, thought if I was going to get stung for postage and tax (still keeping my fingers crossed on this one) I may as well get it fully loaded and make it worth my while. I was torn between this one and the roughout but this one won me over in the end!

Went for the linen, thought if I was going to get stung for postage and tax (still keeping my fingers crossed on this one) I may as well get it fully loaded and make it worth my while. I was torn between this one and the roughout but this one won me over in the end!
Nice choice the linen is great that’s what I have but I went with the roughout and I could be wrong but I never got any customs charge delivered straight to the door, it could be that it’s already prepaid with Tony’s choice of shipping method but don’t hold me to that.. good chance it will be the same for you ! Enjoy you certainly won’t be disappointed his work is fantastic

Living in Wales ....I get a bonus this month for all the shit etc I have had to endure in the NHS over the last year. I just hope that I don't have to collect next year. I should be sensible and put it to the side....but I have to get something to enjoy or else it is not worthwhile on a very personal basis. I went a bit silly tonight. Lots of Diamine fountain Pen inks and these:

Lots of Diamine fountain Pen inks and these:
No justification needed at all B. As you say - let's hope you don't need to collect next year. Recently taken receipt of Diamine 'Writers' Blood' and Pelikan Edelstein 'Aventurine.' Should you want to post something on the pen thread about the inks you chose - I'd be interested - as would others. Enjoy your purchases - yours - I.

@Blademonkey

Error free here!

3h1a9j.jpg

No justification needed at all B. As you say - let's hope you don't need to collect next year. Recently taken receipt of Diamine 'Writers' Blood' and Pelikan Edelstein 'Aventurine.' Should you want to post something on the pen thread about the inks you chose - I'd be interested - as would others. Enjoy your purchases - yours - I.

@Blademonkey
Just as @Digimonkey has said, no justification needed, there is nothing wrong with treating yourself and what a more perfect purchase than some new inks, I would also love to know which Diamine inks you have chosen.
You deserve it. :)
@culcreuch
Paul.

Back
Top Bottom