What are you waiting on to arrive? May 2021

A Simpson Case C1 in best badger and a small travel container. This is my new travel brush. I’ve used a series of synthetic brush for travelling over the last several years, but I’ve yet to find one that satisfies me. Synthetics do dry much more quickly than badgers, but the face feel is not at all to my liking. The fast drying property of synthetics does not outweigh their inferior face feel.

This is the exact type of straight I’d like to try. Who was the seller? Lovely razor.
It was an ebay user called Laggir, based in Italy. I bought a 72-V from an auction he put on then just got chatting afterwards which led to buying the 472. He hasn't put more auctions on for a while though, you could always try dropping him a message, I can't remember which but he had a couple of the 1/2 (round) models.

There seem to be quite a few of the 472s floating around at the moment though.

It was an ebay user called Laggir, based in Italy. I bought a 72-V from an auction he put on then just got chatting afterwards which led to buying the 472. He hasn't put more auctions on for a while though, you could always try dropping him a message, I can't remember which but he had a couple of the 1/2 (round) models.

There seem to be quite a few of the 472s floating around at the moment though.
Thanks mate, I don’t like buying on eBay, as I don’t really know what I’m doing with straight razors. Might put a shout out on here.

Thanks mate, I don’t like buying on eBay, as I don’t really know what I’m doing with straight razors. Might put a shout out on here.
Same here bud, I actually found it then put out a message to the resident experts for opinions. There's only so much you can tell from a picture of course, so it ends up being a gamble (at least to a point). But it's definitely worth throwing out the question!

Back
Top Bottom