What are you listening to?

Brilliant. An absolute classic. Big Saints fan here. Including St.Helens Rugby league and New Orleans Saints.

A bit of a theme going on maybe?
I've not really sorted an allegiance at club level in League, although this season I find myself admiring Dragons (and Saints obviosuly!) but rooting for the underdogs of Toulouse! The Crusaders days with Brian Noble were fun at Wrexham though, and I've tickets booked for Wales' games at the World Cup this year along with the final - you know, on the off-chance Wales get there :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
American Football? Steelers fan for 30+ years. Amazing how little things take root. My dad came back from a meeting in The States when I was a kid, and gave me a matchbook designed as The Steelers' helmet. Been my team ever since.

I've not really sorted an allegiance at club level in League, although this season I find myself admiring Dragons (and Saints obviosuly!) but rooting for the underdogs of Toulouse! The Crusaders days with Brian Noble were fun at Wrexham though, and I've tickets booked for Wales' games at the World Cup this year along with the final - you know, on the off-chance Wales get there :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
American Football? Steelers fan for 30+ years. Amazing how little things take root. My dad came back from a meeting in The States when I was a kid, and gave me a matchbook designed as The Steelers' helmet. Been my team ever since.
Glad it wasn't a Barbie matchbook.

I'm going to have to check these out, that's fantastic. Got a hint of portishead about it.
Indeed. The very reason I love this tune. There is a playlist on YouTube somewhere called The Birth of the Bristol Sound. Wonderful stuff.

I can still remember buying Dummy on vinyl from Crash records, Leeds, back in the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom