What are you listening to?

Never seen them live yet .
How many times have you seen them ?
Think it's three times I've seen them now. Fantastic shows & considering they have been going for quite some time; Karl Hyde & Rick Smith are full of energy and you know when you have been to one of their shows. Bit of cliche perhaps - when Born Slippy is played - the roof is lifted!

Think it's three times I've seen them now. Fantastic shows & considering they have been going for quite some time; Karl Hyde & Rick Smith are full of energy and you know when you have been to one of their shows. Bit of cliche perhaps - when Born Slippy is played - the roof is lifted!
Good memories I bet.
By the looks of their live videos they put on an awesome show.

And another one from the SAHB. Including some of my favourite lyrics of all time

Naked a sin
An army towel, covering my belly
Some of us weep, some of us howl
Knees turn to jelly, but Next! Next!
I was just a child
A hundred like me
I followed a naked body
A naked body followed me, Next! Next!
I was just a child when my innocence was lost
In a mobile army whorehouse
A gift of the army, free of cost. Next! Next! Next!

Have a bonkers new video from everyone's favourite NDH band :oops::love:

And I have tickets to see them in Cardiff in June......for the eighth time.

Met them in Mexico City Airport some years back. Flake the keyboard player and Paul the guitarist were great chaps to talk to.

My expectations are high and no doubt my expectations will be met.

I'm jealous Chris. Love Rammstein, a hangover from my time over there. Aside from their sheer energy and theatrical performance, their lyrics are always so incisive, right on the edge, exploring the darker side of the human mind yet expressed with such finesse and poetry, or humour, or sometimes just grit. I usually find some of what they sing about, and the way they perform it literally gives me goosebumps. I do wonder what happened to Till though that put it in him to come out. That was a pretty good attack on this modern obsession with cosmetic surgery and everlasting youth from a syringe and scalpel.

I'm jealous Chris. Love Rammstein, a hangover from my time over there. Aside from their sheer energy and theatrical performance, their lyrics are always so incisive, right on the edge, exploring the darker side of the human mind yet expressed with such finesse and poetry, or humour, or sometimes just grit. I usually find some of what they sing about, and the way they perform it literally gives me goosebumps. I do wonder what happened to Till though that put it in him to come out. That was a pretty good attack on this modern obsession with cosmetic surgery and everlasting youth from a syringe and scalpel.

Love they are truly awesome. I go more for the whole stage show and theatrics than anything. Add to that I do love the structure of their music and sound. They are not the world's best musicians but something gels wonderfully.

I was there when they made 'Live Haus Berlin'. 1999 if I remember

The tickets were my retirement present from my wife....who is going along with me this time. As long as she realises she does have to dress as Snow White. Guess it beats either a cowgirl or a diver in aqualung and flippers.

Back
Top Bottom