What are you drinking tonight.

Jack Force said:
Its got quite a big vanilla hit to it. I read a review that likened it to the old recipe Sailor Jerrys, but I wouldnt know. Very drinkable though :icon_razz:

I tried some while I was at a festival. Bit too sweet for me, but I think the missus would like it, so I might get a bottle in to keep her away from the rest.

I did buy some Cuban stuff while in Spain that was quite highly rated but turned out to be more like a liqueur. I mixed it with some £5-a-bottle firewater & got something drinkable.

Love my Aeropress, I also recently purchased a moka pot but, my Aeropress is my goto gadget. Trying out my new Bodum bistro grinder tomorrow with some sumatra beans a friend sent from USA.

Jim

Re: RE: What are you drinking tonight.

jim3rg said:
Love my Aeropress, I also recently purchased a moka pot but, my Aeropress is my goto gadget. Trying out my new Bodum bistro grinder tomorrow with some sumatra beans a friend sent from USA.

Jim
have you tried the bodium travel mug?

its too good. you need to wake up an hour or two early to make your drink to be able to drink it during your journey.

i make a cup at 6:15 and its still hot at 8am

shanky887614 said:
jim3rg said:

Jim

its too good. you need to wake up an hour or two early to make your drink to be able to drink it during your journey.

I have been looking at travel mugs and keep cups, not that I do much traveling but the ised of keeping my coffee hot for longer is welcome as often I get distracted and come back to a cold coffee.

Jim

shanky887614 said:
jim3rg said:

Jim

I have been looking at travel mugs and keep cups, not that I do much traveling but the idea of keeping my coffee hot for longer is welcome as often I get distracted and come back to a cold coffee.

Jim

I've been on an Irish buck spree lately.
Ok, maybe spree is not the right term to use when it comes to drinking...but well, been favouring it quite a bit lately especially on warm days with a touch of ice in it.

irishbuck1.jpg

shanky887614 said:
have any of you guys tried an aeropress? i got one recently and im really impressed with it. im drinking a lot more coffee now

Yes, I bought one a few weeks back. I've been drinking a lot more coffee too, I love Rave's signature blend.

This evening though, I'm drinking Thatcher's Gold.

Back
Top Bottom