What are you drinking tonight.

The Lipton ice tea avaliable in the UK contains Steviol Glycosides. This still makes me throw up.

Artificial sweetener is always a bit dodgy I find. I am one of those who will relish a full fat Coke from time to time rather than drink DC every day. Although I try not to have too much sugar anyway at the moment.

View attachment 88578Always had an itch to investigate sherry and picked up a half bottle in Morrisons this morning. Christ on a bike, it's seriously lush I can see me getting into sherry in a big way
Sherry is one of the best drops you are going to get - age versus price. Currently deeply unfashionable - all the better for the rest of us. I prefer dry types - Fino with seafood or Manzanilla .The D.O Sanlucar de Barrameda is even better. Not technically sherry. Salty, you can taste the chalk soil - serve extremely cold. Goes with anything that once fucked in the sea. - I.

Manzanilla was made in heaven

Trying Buffalo Trace for the first time. Dont recall having bourbon before, and trying to expand my drinking experiences. Quite like it - perhaps spicier than the usual Irish whiskey I like to sample