What are you drinking tonight.

I think the word you were looking for is blootered. :LOL:
drunk panda GIF

16651651707267723131108056112922.jpg

Curiosity got the better of me. I like Guinness. I like nitro cold brew. Nitro cold brew even looks like Guinness. I guess one of the hipsters in the marketing department pointed this out to product development team and the rest was a foregone conclusion. You would, wouldn't you? Well, one thing I will say is its not for purists. I can't actually decide whether I like it or not yet. I expect I'll either acquire a taste for it or be sick after the remaining 3 tinnies. It literally tastes how you'd expect half a pint of Guinness topped off with nitro cold brew and a spoon of sugar to taste. The fact I'm not excited probably tells the tale but I reserve the right to change my mind when my judgement is sufficiently impaired by the rest of the pack.

View attachment 94530

Curiosity got the better of me. I like Guinness. I like nitro cold brew. Nitro cold brew even looks like Guinness. I guess one of the hipsters in the marketing department pointed this out to product development team and the rest was a foregone conclusion. You would, wouldn't you? Well, one thing I will say is its not for purists. I can't actually decide whether I like it or not yet. I expect I'll either acquire a taste for it or be sick after the remaining 3 tinnies. It literally tastes how you'd expect half a pint of Guinness topped off with nitro cold brew and a spoon of sugar to taste. The fact I'm not excited probably tells the tale but I reserve the right to change my mind when my judgement is sufficiently impaired by the rest of the pack.
Funny enough I'm now drinking home brew stout that I put a pinch of coffee and chocolate into a couple of bottles, I can taste both flavours but I'm not sure if it is an improvement, or just different.
I brew an oak ale that has coffee and chocolate hints so I probably won't bugger about with the stout in future.

Back
Top Bottom