What are you drinking tonight.

Funnily enough, the reason you can't get it here is that it contains the synthetic food dye Red 40 which is banned here because it is associated with hyperactivity in kids, and has been known to be contaminated with other carcinogenic substances. It's derived from coal tar...

So you could possibly try shaving with it!!

Aside from that, could we not just buy some Lipton Ice Tea that is available in the UK and add our own lemonade? Is not a secret recipe, the name gives it away! Actually sounds quite refreshing.
The Lipton ice tea avaliable in the UK contains Steviol Glycosides. This still makes me throw up.

View attachment 88578Always had an itch to investigate sherry and picked up a half bottle in Morrisons this morning. Christ on a bike, it's seriously lush :D I can see me getting into sherry in a big way
Sherry is one of the best drops you are going to get - age versus price. Currently deeply unfashionable - all the better for the rest of us. I prefer dry types - Fino with seafood or Manzanilla .The D.O Sanlucar de Barrameda is even better. Not technically sherry. Salty, you can taste the chalk soil - serve extremely cold. Goes with anything that once fucked in the sea. - I.

Sherry is one of the best drops you are going to get - age versus price. Currently deeply unfashionable - all the better for the rest of us. I prefer dry types - Fino with seafood or Manzanilla .The D.O Sanlucar de Barrameda is even better. Not technically sherry. Salty, you can taste the chalk soil - serve extremely cold. Goes with anything that once fucked in the sea. - I.
Manzanilla was made in heaven

Trying Buffalo Trace for the first time. Dont recall having bourbon before, and trying to expand my drinking experiences. Quite like it - perhaps spicier than the usual Irish whiskey I like to sample :)

Back
Top Bottom