What are you drinking tonight.

@Sabre I didn't expect to find another Weebl fan here of all places! I'm a sucker for silly stuff, and I had not seen the horse one before. Given this is a shaving forum it's only fair to go back to the archives for some badger. I reckon weebl must have had his fair share of mushroom

Bought a bottle of Tullmore Dew for £16 at the supermarket today. Hells bells its nice! Hopefully not too morish

I'm glad it is finally Friday. Mrs brought scampi and chips whilst I was filling my cart with cheap smellies on the pretext of stocking the fridge. Pics on another thread, but to help the scampi and chips/cod and chips, (we went halves for variety ) I'm one Aspall Premier Cru down and finding no more in the fridge am now on the Tyskie. Love a drop of Polish lager. If they had Zubr or Kasztelan it would be that, but Tyskie goes down well too.

After a wonderful evening out with our best friends (these guys are more like family) we had a wonderful Indian meal in one of our local plushest restaurants on the sea front. A few bevvies and a couple of bottles of wine, a walk home (no taxis due to covid ruining the working business of ranks), I decided on a nice Brandy to end the evening.
Oh no the cupboard was bare.
Captain Morgans Spiced in an Edinburgh crystal Brandy glass, well it was was out, waiting and welcoming.

4th time out in 2 years it used to be a couple of times a week. I feel almost human
Cheers All.

Last edited: