What are you drinking tonight.

@Sabre I didn't expect to find another Weebl fan here of all places! I'm a sucker for silly stuff, and I had not seen the horse one before. Given this is a shaving forum it's only fair to go back to the archives for some badger. I reckon weebl must have had his fair share of mushroom

I always have a bottle of Irish in the house, more often than not it used to be Jameson's. Earlier this year I got a bottle of tullamore and was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I find it sweetish but not overly so, I just enjoy the flavour more than the other Irish whiskies. I think it tastes quite like a scotch whisky, and that might be why Im preferring it :)
Bought a bottle of Tullmore Dew for £16 at the supermarket today. Hells bells its nice! Hopefully not too morish o_O

I'm glad it is finally Friday. Mrs brought scampi and chips whilst I was filling my cart with cheap smellies on the pretext of stocking the fridge. Pics on another thread, but to help the scampi and chips/cod and chips, (we went halves for variety ) I'm one Aspall Premier Cru down and finding no more in the fridge am now on the Tyskie. Love a drop of Polish lager. If they had Zubr or Kasztelan it would be that, but Tyskie goes down well too.

After a wonderful evening out with our best friends (these guys are more like family) we had a wonderful Indian meal in one of our local plushest restaurants on the sea front. A few bevvies and a couple of bottles of wine, a walk home (no taxis due to covid ruining the working business of ranks), I decided on a nice Brandy to end the evening.
Oh no :eek: the cupboard was bare.
Captain Morgans Spiced in an Edinburgh crystal Brandy glass, well it was was out, waiting and welcoming.
20211030_231542.jpg
4th time out in 2 years it used to be a couple of times a week. I feel almost human
Cheers All.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom