What are considered the best "sharp" blades?

I will add Bic Chrome.
Worst blade ever! I threw them all away!!!

This is how they shave!

590a20f82ceae951028b4bb2

Last edited:
Are the ones in this packaging all German made? I have a pack that looks like that (from memory) but not sure how to tell if they're German or Israeli?
Thanks

The Israeli ones are near enough all sold out and the only one retailer who still have a few of them are Razor Blades Club and they list the nation where the blades are made.

For most of your sharp blades, I'd say wait a few days before Big Deals Mart are back online and buy from them.

They also have the German made Personna Platinum Chrome's.

The Israeli ones are near enough all sold out and the only one retailer who still have a few of them are Razor Blades Club and they list the nation where the blades are made.

For most of your sharp blades, I'd say wait a few days before Big Deals Mart are back online and buy from them.

They also have the German made Personna Platinum Chrome's.
Thanks Donnie, the ones I have must be German then. I'll have to revisit them now that I'm more confident and comfortable with my setup, as they were one of the first I tried a few months ago.

Hiya,

Speaking of Personna blades, I've got some made in the USA that I like a good bit. No idea how old they are but just as nice as the Spoilers of the past. There's two different versions and both are quite pleasant....sharp and forgiving. Used often in my daily shaves and say USA on each blade.

Martin

Attachments

• icm_fullxfull.423709032_rh78q42zbuowoc0cgsow.jpg
    icm_fullxfull.423709032_rh78q42zbuowoc0cgsow.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 12
  • icm_fullxfull.428010381_qk7tinzvug0kkc80044c.jpg
    icm_fullxfull.428010381_qk7tinzvug0kkc80044c.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom