What age were you when you started using a st8?

Well even though I probably wont be a out and out straight shaver, I have shaved three times with my straight razor, so technically speaking I started at the ripe old age of 52, I will occasionally use a straight, but who knows I may decide to stick with it, but I must admit to liking my Feather AS-D1 a lot.

Regards
Jamie

Neil Miller said:
Arrowhead said:
This time, 43.

43 - a mere babe, Andy, a mere babe.

Aye, Neil, youngsters they are, indeed. Good times, though, when we where that age... Long time ago. And Adam, such an infant :icon_surprised: I'm not surprised though, that his mum didn't allow him to use a straight before that age :angel:

lagaffe said:
When I was the answer to Life, The Universe & Everything.

I was sat in a restaurant in a place very, very far away from here when I read this on my laptop. I was just about to type in the number when I suddenly realised that if I did, the Universe would instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Suffice it to say, then, that you just pipped Andy to the post and hopefully the Universe will carry on as normal.

Now, if only those pesky mice would stop running about all over the place...

Regards,
Neil

Jeltz said:
I reckon he's immortal, that's how he knows so much about these hones and razor manufacturers...probably been at it since the 1700's :D

Here he is with a freshly honed blade.

highlander.jpg

Yellow Jim said:
Jeltz said:
I reckon he's immortal...
Here he is with a freshly honed blade.
OK - the secrets out. I was born sometime around 1518 - thats 18 minutes past three to you lot.

Regards,
Neil

Big.Dave said:
Neil Miller said:
B*gger - I didn't know you were all so young! I was going to tell you when I saw the thread starter, but after reading the posts I'm not going to. Humph!

Regards,
Neil

Go Neil spill the beans

We'll let you tell us about the war :icon_razz:

Depends on which side were you on - Lancaster or York, roundheads or cavaliers, iceni or romans - wouldn't want to tread on any toes...

Regards,
Neil

Neil Miller - purveyor of fine blades for all occasions.

You need a shave, not a problem. You need a head removed, again not a problem.

I'd say that after my straight came back from Neil it would probably do the latter as well as it does the former:icon_idea:

Back
Top Bottom