Wapienica (Wapi) Straight Razor**Completed**

For sale a professionally re-scaled Wapi. This is a stunning razor and a great shaver. It comes with a free sleeve you see in the photographs this sleeve is specifically designed for traveling with your straight. It is impregnated with something to keep the razor in top condition by wicking any moisture off the blade.
[attachment=2]
[attachment=0]
[attachment=1]

£50.00 posted in the UK. If needs to go outside the UK then price would depend on type of postage and to where.

Attachments

• IMG_1761.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 160
  • IMG_1765.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 157
  • IMG_1762.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 156
Re: Wapienica (Wapi) Straight Razor

Mikael said:
Mine mine :lol: what size and how much for Sweden? :D

Send me your email and I will send you pics with a tape measure on them so you can see the blade sizes. Postage would be around 8 to 10 pounds depending on what service you want (signed for/insured etc)

FrenchBlade said:
I'm just going to sit in the corner and cry :| :( :(

Mikael Scotty and K, how can you guys do this to me!

Max

Although Mikael has put a claim on this I have still to see the colour of his money........ :lol: :lol:

hunnymonster said:
missingskin said:
Although Mikael has put a claim on this I have still to see the colour of his money........ :lol: :lol:

I've seen the colour of his money... it starts bluey-purple, goes through yellowy-brown to light blue then a sort of red/grey mix.

:p :p :p :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:

They're all doing me a favour :D

And I really wasn't that bothered about getting a Wapi :evil:

After all they come up here regularly :)

Like every couple of years :cry:

Huh. :evil:

Brilliant razors those Wapis.

French point and near-wedge . . . perfect.

I'm just waiting for someone in Poland to discover another container full.

Just a short note: I liked the razor, a lot, but I´m looking for one with a slightly wider blade. Nothing wrong with the razor, that I could see. These are supposed to be blessed shavers.

@ Vinnie & Mikael, thanks for the kind comments guys. I just hope I can find a good home for it as I would not like to have to put "on the bay".............. :? But it has to go.........

Back
Top Bottom