Vintage razor job lot on e-bay

Hello
Sorry if this is the wrong area...

I put a bid in for the below list of items...

1 Wardonia Safety Razor (Boxed)

1 Gilette Techmatic (Boxed

I Gilette Slim Twist ( In plastic case).

Packedt of Clock Blades (1 blade only unused).

1 Culmark Shaving Brush ( Boxed)

razors.jpg

Any good or load of junk??
:?

Re: Vintige razor job lot on e-bay

TBH that's not the best collection of vintage shaving products I've ever seen. The razors should be fine but I'd still wait for a vintage razor to turn up on B/S/T unless you can pick this lot up for a couple of quid.

Yeah that is all I have bid. My max is just over £3.00 so if I win it great, if not no loss.

Cheers

Yeah I did see that lot as well but wasn't really interested in the blades as I intend getting the 45 blade Lord sampler set that is on there at the moment.

I guessed after i placed the bid it may be a lame duck.

Cheers

Like Tony said, you prob did well on the razors. No worries, if the Slim Twist is in good nick, you´ve done a good deal, I think.

Need to be aware that the Wardonia does not take standard DE blades - can modify them to fit but they don't fit too securely in my view (blade allignment issues).

Not keen on any of em to be honest,I like that techmatic,I've got a mint cased one I never shaved with,it was just for the sake of having one tbh as they don't make blades for it any longer

Well my job lot has arrived.

The soap and blades were ditched straight away as they were opened and so ya never know where they have been .

Techmatic is in good nik. It does have one blade in it, not that I would use it.
The Wardonia is ok, though there is some damage to the head.
The Gillette is also in good nic and will make a good travel razor until I get a better one.

In relation to cleaning/steralising...

Would putting it in a bottle stereliser be ok?
or best to follow the guides?

Will post pics when I get some.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom