Various SE Razors - Mongoose, ATT, Supply Provision, Schick and Razorock - PRICE REDUCTION

I'm clearing out my remaining SE razors as they aren't getting any use.

Payment by Paypal please.

Prices include postage within the UK by either Royal Mail or Hermes.

I will ship elsewhere. Please be aware that this will involve extra postage costs (please PM me for details) and you will also be liable for any potential customs charges etc.

Discount available on multiple purchases across my four active sales threads.

No trades please.

All razors have light use unless otherwise stated.

IMG_0900.jpgIMG_0901.jpgIMG_0905.jpg

2 x Mongoose B3 polished heads - £87.50 posted each - Both SOLD.
Mongoose B2 matte head - REDUCED to £77.50 posted - SOLD.

IMG_0906.jpgIMG_0907.jpg

2 x ATT SE1 heads - REDUCED to £77.50 posted each - SOLD; 1 available.

Last edited:
IMG_0927.jpgIMG_0928.jpg

Supply Provision v1 polished complete with both all three plates and the original denim travel case - REDUCED to £60 posted.

IMG_0929.jpg

Supply Provision v1 polished complete with all three plates - REDUCED to £50 posted - SOLD.

IMG_0935.jpgIMG_0936.jpg

Supply Provision v2 with black finish - please note there are some areas of wear to the finish as can be seen in the photos - complete with two dot plate - REDUCED to £37.50 posted.

IMG_0937.jpg

Supply Provision v2 matte finish - this razor has only been used twice and comes complete with all three plates - £65 posted - SOLD.

Last edited:
IMG_0915.jpg

NOS Schick Lady Eversharp (L1 handle with Hydromagic lever) - new & unused - REDUCED to £27.50 posted - SOLD.
NOS Greek market L1 injector - new & unused - please note that there is a tear to the outer cardboard packaging - REDUCED to £27.50 posted.

IMG_0918.jpg

NOS Swedish manufactured L1 injector - new & unused - £35 posted - SOLD

IMG_0926.jpg

Supply Provision v2 one and three dot plates - new & unused - REDUCED to £20 posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom