Two Spyderco knives Urban & Delica for sale

I have for sale two Spyderco knives, a Spyderco Urban and Delica both brand new never carried sharpened or used in the box both purchased by myself from Hiennie haynes in Cardiff, these two knives will cost you if purchased directly from any supplier in the UK £152 for the Delica and £97 for the Urban, a combine cost of more than £250, I will let the both of them go for a combined price of £160, now that's what I would call a bargain, I will drop in two links for you to look at and a few photo's, first the links. Paypal only.

http://www.handyniknaks.co.uk/spyderco-knives-delica-4-flat-ground-foliage-green-c11g-2646-p.asp
http://www.heinnie.com/Knives/Spyderco-Knives/Spyderco-Urban-Leaf-Foliage-Green/p-92-191-4046/

Jamie.

spyderco002.jpg

spyderco003.jpg

spyderco004.jpg

spyderco005.jpg

RE: Two Sptderco knives Urban & Delica for sale

ooooer....nice knives

razor sharp outta the box...good job i dont collect these anymore...or the urban would be mine

i weaned myself off these a while ago...down to my last 8 or so...use my U2 daily and buck 112 just to play

good luck with the sale....really nice knives

RE: Two Sptderco knives Urban & Delica for sale

As a matter of interest I would suggest that these knives would be illegal to carry on the street. I assume you only have these as display items.
Regards,
Pete

Actually Pete the Spyderco Urban is UK legal carry, look at the second link any knife with a blade 3 inches and under blade that does not lock can be carried legally, but even a locking blade can be carried if you have a good enough reason, like me i'm a Carpenter, and will use a locking knife to open flat pack furniture and various other items.

Regards Jamie.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Actually Pete the Spyderco Urban is UK legal carry, look at the second link any knife with a blade 3 inches and under blade that does not lock can be carried legally, but even a locking blade can be carried if you have a good enough reason, like me i'm a Carpenter, and will use a locking knife to open flat pack furniture and various other items.

Regards Jamie.

That may be the law but I think you will find if you had that knife in public the Police would beg to differ.

Pete

Well pete I dont think most people with any common sense would take a knife out with you if you were going for a night on the town, but you would be surprised how many people have a knife in thier pockets during work time and during the day light hours. perfectly legal. I myself owned many guns during my lifetime held both firearms and shotgun lincenses, guns and knives dont kill people, and if you looked at what knives are mostly used during these murders you would find out quickly they are large chef type kitchen knives. Purchased from Tesco Asda or any large super store.

Regards Jamie

Back
Top Bottom