TSR Xmas Raffle.

raffle2.jpg

Gents...I have for your deliberation the chance to win some rare and quality items for the princely some of five pounds.

The items raffled are a RARE mint aluminium handled HD Rocket, a handsome all purpose Simpson DUKE 3 in Best (boxed) and a 100 NOS Swedes + Dr Henks Fine Formula shaving cream easily worth over £100.

That's right £5 only will buy you a ticket to enter the draw. Pick a number between 15 & 235 and PM me with that number, I will then in turn give you payment details. The winning number is the cumulative sum of the first five balls to be picked on the Euro millions draw on FRIDAY 18th DECEMBER. In other words if you play the lottery add the numbers up from only the first FIVE balls picked, that will be the winning number.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results.ftl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results.ftl</a><!-- m -->

The winner will be the number picked that is closest to and or BELOW the actual sum figure, so for example last weeks draw was 18, 19, 25, 30, 44 which has a sum of 136. That is the winning number, that or the closest number picked below it would therefore win.

To avoid strategic number picking DO NOT POST YOUR NUMBER(S) on this thread, PM them to me, I will post the entrants and their number(s) when the draw closes one week today on TUESDAY 15th DECEMBER at 12.00pm. If your number has already been picked I will ask you to pick again or submit more than one number in order of preference. YOU MAY PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE ENTRY.

Any funds raised OVER £40 will go to Rev Oliver Harrison see conditions for prizes below.

DO NOT POST YOUR NUMBER(s) but please DO post your interest and the fact that you have entered. Thank you and good luck. antdad.

REVISED PRIZE CONDITIONS based on tickets sold.

0 - 8 + razor only
9 - 15 + 100 Swedes
16 + + brush

Any sums raised over £40 will be donated, the more ticket's bought the more money raised.
If you find these new revised conditions unsuitable then of course I will reimburse you in full.

THE NUMBERS PICKED ARE AS FOLLOWING....SEE END OF THREAD

antdad said:
Any funds raised OVER £50 will go to Rev Oliver Harrison, if we don't raise a minimum of £100 by Tuesday 15th then I will just refund you in full.

DO NOT POST YOUR NUMBER(s) but please DO post your interest and the fact that you have entered. Thank you and good luck. antdad.

That's very kind Tony!

If you don't mind I'll pass it all on PLUS GIFT AID @ 28% to a children's charity.

And I'll take two tickets. PM on its way.

Another reason why this is my favourite place on the whole (world) wide web . . . .

:D

I will have a go.

Minimum of 6 left for this to go ahead, come on chaps it's for charity.Great idea Tony well done.

Apologies, scrub PM's sent earlier to members about prize conditions...the conditions are in the original post, I'm new at this sort of thing. :oops:

You like brush...show Rev-O the money.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1372&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1372&start=30</a><!-- l -->

Yup.

Back
Top Bottom