TSR IS ONE YEAR OLD...

Happy Birthday TSR and thanks to Boab for taking the initiative to just go do it. I remember the interim forum (UK Shaving) but this is home now.

PM sent on a slice of the cake.

Wow, I made it into TSR in its first year ! Thankies ever so guys for taking the time and trouble to set it up. Now, how about for the second year you start to really formalise it and give it structure. I was thinking mayhap of a system of seniority involving period of membership, contribution to gentlemanly topics & conversation and the institution and enforcement of a fairly strict behavioural code. With perhaps a probationary "chat period" to be evaluated by a "Forum Comittee". Oh well, twas just a thought, I'll resume the medication again.

YAY \ :D /

JohnnyO.

JohnnyO said:
Wow, I made it into TSR in its first year ! Thankies ever so guys for taking the time and trouble to set it up. Now, how about for the second year you start to really formalise it and give it structure. I was thinking mayhap of a system of seniority involving period of membership, contribution to gentlemanly topics & conversation and the institution and enforcement of a fairly strict behavioural code. With perhaps a probationary "chat period" to be evaluated by a "Forum Comittee". Oh well, twas just a thought, I'll resume the medication again.

JohnnyO.

That idea is complete Balderdash & Bollocks. You'll be suggesting we get stewards next... :roll:

Pig Cat said:
JohnnyO said:

JohnnyO.

That idea is complete Balderdash & Bollocks. You'll be suggesting we get stewards next... :roll:

would they be the Bloody Barstewards. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom