TSR IS ONE YEAR OLD...

or in shaving years about 38.

I know, I know, officially it's tomorrow but I'm giving you time to think about your celebratory shave.

tsr1.jpg

I said I wanted a barbershop cake. :roll:

Happy 1st b'day to TSR, with thanks to those who had the idea and to all who took the initiative or contributed setting it up.
A nice place to be.

Pete said:
Nice cake antdad. Is it P160? :cool:

Looks like Cella to me, Pete.:cool:

yes a big thanks to Boab, Antad and all the people that make this an interesting, informative and friendly place to be, where i spend (far too much) of my spare time ;)

bloody good work :D

Steve

I can't tell you how excited I was to find a UK based shaving forum, so I won't.

Suffice to say that TSR is now my main forum for shaving chit-chat.

Well done, lads.

Ian

CongaRats to us all!

• ... and thanks to the few hardy reprobates who got kicked out of the garden, only to discover and prepare this new land of freedom, and of plenty, for all of our sakes!
        • ... can I get a "sha-ven!" from the congregation, brothers and sister(s)?.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Congratulations should go to everybody who has contributed, shared their experiences or just spend too much time here.

It is some achievement that we remain civil and good humoured to each other without being overly sanguine or subscribing to some gentlemanly code. I'm sure we all come from disparate backgrounds but we are still bonded by a common culture and an enthusiasm for wet shaving that I'm grateful for, long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom