Trumpers Rose Soap

Picked up one of these when visiting Trumpers last week. Cheaper than another brush as a souvenir. I recalled excellent reviews. It certainly works for me. Lovely post shave skin - hard to describe. It just felt so very comfortable. Very easy to lather. What with adding a DRH Rose cream to the T&H I think I have more than enough roses for now. Off to use one now. Or is it time for lavender again? Which brush? Life was once so simple.

As I have said before, even though I may not have used it for every shave, my Trumper's Rose soap has not been out of my bathroom since I bought it.

Ian

The rose is one of my favourite scents along with their sandalwood soap. Trumpers is a great example of a non tallow soap that works well.

I wish they made a spanish leather shaving soap...

I like to keep things simple and minimalist.... Trumper Rose is what I use exclusively.
dc18c533.jpg

Strange question i know....but how Rosey is the scent? I only ask as i had been dubious to try any Rose products for fear of smelling too much like a bunch of flowers / my Gran etc etc. I then bought the Taylors Rose Cream with the intention of trying and selling on if i wasn't keen, but found i quite liked it.

To that end, how does the Trumper's Rose stand?

Thanks,

I actually used some this afternoon doing a trial of one of my brushes at half time during the England match - a chap has to keep busy.

It's rose all right but not a particularly strong scent. By the time you have rinsed and applied after shave all trace is gone anyway.

I don't think even real roses smell flowery or perfumey as such.

Rest assured, Trumper's rose isn't girly.

Back
Top Bottom