Travel Kit with Rocket & Simpson ("Made In England")

P5210011.jpg

P5210013.jpg

P5210015.jpg

P5210016.jpg

P5210018.jpg

P5210018.jpg

P5210022.jpg

Mmm. It all fits in the glovebox of my 1964 vespa and, along with a toothbrush* is all the young Mod needs for a weekend away.

*condoms, too. "Shoe" pills (so called because they are "man-made / synthetic uppers"). Comb and Brylcreem, of course. Two-stroke oil.

Or in my case: mobile phone, credit cards, anti-depressants and photos of my wife and kids.

Audiolab said:
Keep the condoms, if you cut your finger fixing the Vespa you can use one to keep it dry.

Hey Audio, how ya doin' ?

If I shave, and don't achieve a DFS, (which I understand), but get an SAS,(which I don't!) - what am I getting? :?

spandex...

What's an SAS?

BTW, I paid £26 for that kit. I'm sorry but I couldn't resist telling y'all.

:D

spandexcodpiece said:
Audiolab said:
Keep the condoms, if you cut your finger fixing the Vespa you can use one to keep it dry.

Hey Audio, how ya doin' ?

If I shave, and don't achieve a DFS, (which I understand), but get an SAS,(which I don't!) - what am I getting? :?

spandex...

Dong fine mate, it's Friday there is going to be sun tomorrow, I own a 2 seater ragtop and am going to shave with one of the (alleged) finest razors and brushes on the market today before going for a run with the roof down. Life is not so bad sometimes, some weeks it sucks though...as usual...but this week is good.

How's yourself?

Rev-O said:
What's an SAS?

BTW, I paid £26 for that kit. I'm sorry but I couldn't resist telling y'all.

:D

I’m getting an immovable image of your inquisitional prowess when dealing with shaving paraphernalia... :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7nHD5ORUA[/youtube]

STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD AND LOOK AT MY TRAVEL KIT

YES, YOU, SPAMDEX. AND YOU, HUNNY.

LOOK! LOOK! LOOK AT THE O.P. AND GIVE ME SOME KUDOS. I'M NOT FEELING THE LOVE, GUYS.

NEED TO FEEL THE LOVE.

(Rev-O collapses in tears and is gently led away by PigCat)

Audiolab said:
Sorry what is an SAS anyway? or am I going to regret asking this?

Yeah, life's not too bad at the mo' Audio, thanks! Honestly, I'm not messing about, I've seen more than one posting where what I take to be a very ordinary shave described as an "SAS". And I thought that probably describes what I get sometimes, maybe I can use it! I am not too good at working out abbreviations or "shorthand" sometimes, and I thought you might be able to shed some light on this one? :)

spandex.. (it gets so sad sometimes doesn't it?) :shave

I would have suggested that SAS in this context was "Smooth as Silk" , however I'd best not post it in case it upsets someone who may wish congratulated on his great bargain purchase of a truly wonderful travel kit.
JohnnyO.

Back
Top Bottom