Travel brush recommendation...

I have one of those travel kits that Arrowhead is talking about and a few weeks ago just before a business trip I brought from Badger & Hone a Wee Scot it fits in the metal tube like a glove and is a joy to use (don't be shocked by it size), When it first arrived I was not sure if I would get on with t as I have a problem with with the grip on my hands due to so many breakages (Extreme sports :lol: ) but thanks to a little snowboard grip tape its great (you wouldn't have to use the grip tape :) )
The Wee scot is not very expensive and is a great addition

The Major is my travel brush, no question for me. It is small enough to dry easily for the next day and in use it feels like there is no compromise between that and a full sized Simpsons. Having said that the cost of the Major would mean you could buy a new Simpsons or many other brushes that would suit as a travel brush. In it's case the Major take up more room and is heavier than a brush/tube combo but for sheer indulgence, and on holiday I want indulgence not compromise, the Major is it for me.

I tend to not worry about luggage getting lost, I have good fully inclusive worldwide travel insurance for that horrible event.

Others suggestions like the Case and the Wee Scot are all very good and cheaper alternatives, you could get yourself down to the local chemist with your chosen brush and ask for a pill tube. This was what I did at first, drilled a few holes for ventilation and bob's your uncle.

Brush here is an Edwin Jagger Medium Best Badger;

TRBR003.jpg

TRBR002.jpg

TRBR001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom