Transaction with N_Architect

I can see from his thread that Konstantinos is getting a little bit jealous of all the attention being given to merwtje so I thought I had better start a similar thread for Konstantinos. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

To be serious, he is a real gentleman and in his dealings with me, as a newcomer to the forum, he has been very open and honest. I have purchased a number of items off him and I can highly recommend him as a seller.

I must say that everyone I have dealt with on the forum has been tremendous and very forthcoming with their knowledge. (Do you think that this will entitle me to discounts in the future)!!

Thanks to Konstantinos.

Soo, he´s a sucker who sells cheap and buys expensive then!? I better hook up with this guy... :icon_lol:

K is a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with, no question about it!

erik1963 said:
I can see from his thread that Konstantinos is getting a little bit jealous of all the attention being given to merwtje so I thought I had better start a similar thread for Konstantinos. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

To be serious, he is a real gentleman and in his dealings with me, as a newcomer to the forum, he has been very open and honest. I have purchased a number of items off him and I can highly recommend him as a seller.

I must say that everyone I have dealt with on the forum has been tremendous and very forthcoming with their knowledge. (Do you think that this will entitle me to discounts in the future)!!

Thanks to Konstantinos.

Now Max will be down in the dumps. :icon_razz::icon_razz:
Pete

Now I am not going to say anything nice about anyone on the forum ever again - as far as I am concerned, you are all a bunch of wa...........

No, no, no, I didn't mean to say that! Everyone is lovely, really. I don't know what came over me. I'll keep taking the pills, I'll be alright, honest!!!!!

Thank you Erik and nice one guys. :angel:

I think I've been far from perfect, disappointed a couple of people here along the way as well but all in all I tried to make a contribution to the place ever since I joined.

As a side note I've also done my best to catch a bit of that Dutch glory, don't know if I've done well on that but I'm thinking of changing the cloth hmmm let's see if that'll work :p

Finally, I'm still after the Far East expat job, if that goes through sooner or later then looks like I'll start the balm PIFs, they are not really intended for East Asia's 32 deg. C outside and 95% humidity, you can see Ian in Jakarta using the Alt-Innsbruck every day so now he ran out of it, if I leave them here in the fridge Johnny and Mick will be furious with me afterwards and ask the hunny to ban me (again) lol

Anyone with Floris 89 in their 'fridge has the correct priorities as far as I'm concenred K ! If you get the job (best of luck with it) just send EVERYTHING from no 1 shelf back to UK with Steve after your lost week with him. (Trust me, you don't really want to adopt him !)

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Yet another superb and flawless transaction with Konstantinos. I have received 2 razors from him today which are both in excellent condition and look brand new!!

He really is a Gentleman.

Thanks Konstantinos. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom