The workshop

For those that may be interested, I'm shutting down my old workshop and building a new one from scratch.

This is the old shed that's going

templ8 said:
For those that may be interested, I'm shutting down my old workshop and building a new one from scratch.

This is the old shed that's going

[attachment=9678]

A view of the absolute tip that is inside[attachment=9679]

And a panoramic
[attachment=9680]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392986158100.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392986158100.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 106
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392986209585.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392986209585.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 146
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392986235160.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392986235160.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 85
Re: RE: The workshop

Bpmjames said:
What is the new one? We have a metal shed with sliding doors thats about 3x2m and it was aroud £400 I think. Perfect for your lathe!

Building it myself, 3m x 6m. I want it big enough for my lathe, milling machine, bench and still have plenty of room for working on bikes etc.

That's funny, I'm in the middle of doing the very same thing. Got the roof on today so we are finally water tight. Mine is only 2.5x1x6 metres but it's a big improvement from my leaky old shed :)

I would say, Iain, that SWMBO has every justification in claiming that you are just spending money for the sake of it! What is wrong with your old shed compared to her wardrobe?

The shed has gone, I advertised it on gumtree and had a call within 7 minutes of placing the ad !

I have a skip and my concreting supplies coming today.

Let the digging commence !
I bet I feel a bit sore and stiff in the morning !?

This is the truly great thing about the Brits what we make and produce in these little places is truly amazing when we put our minds to it we are the most ingenious and innovative people on the planet we should promote all the great inventions that were made in sheds, we should start a movement how about the ShedHeads.

pugh-the-special-one said:
This is the truly great thing about the Brits what we make and produce in these little places is truly amazing when we put our minds to it we are the most ingenious and innovative people on the planet we should promote all the great inventions that were made in sheds, we should start a movement how about the ShedHeads.

My mate made a baby in his ... although he did leave the production to his girlfriend.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom