The Weather

_47061196_greatbritainjpg.jpg

thats how we look from above.

Our office heating was switched off yesterday while a gas leak was repaired ,on wednesday there was a strong smell of gas. Thursday and today we froze our nuts off.
What next :)

Why hasn't that snowman got a beard? :D

I've got an old Casio G Cock watch that logs temperature change over time. I left it outside for a few nights, only down to -12 in the S.E.
Never used that before after 10 + years of ownership.

Pig Cat said:
School was cancelled for my little lad this morning. Except BBC Suffolk and the schools web page said otherwise. Luckily the school is just down the road so we had a nice snowy walk there and back, then it was Monsters Inc for us! It is refreshing seeing the posts from those above the border (no I don't mean Norfolk!). We think it's bad here with a couple of inches. You have much more snow and much lower temperatures to contend with.

Great film!

WALL-E for my two yesterday. (Well, for me actually :oops: )

Naked Ape said:
Pig Cat said:
School was cancelled for my little lad this morning. Except BBC Suffolk and the schools web page said otherwise. Luckily the school is just down the road so we had a nice snowy walk there and back, then it was Monsters Inc for us! It is refreshing seeing the posts from those above the border (no I don't mean Norfolk!). We think it's bad here with a couple of inches. You have much more snow and much lower temperatures to contend with.

Great film!

WALL-E for my two yesterday. (Well, for me actually :oops: )

Yes, Wall-E is great. I'm glad to say that my lad has great taste in cinema. We've had Nanny McPhee, Bolt, Ratatouille recently to name but a few. Things I can actually stand to watch with him. Oh, and we went to see The Chuckle Brothers last year. Think I enjoyed it more than him!! :D

slimjim5751 said:

I hope this scarf isn't in contravention of the rules set out here:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1627</a><!-- l -->

;)

Pig Cat said:
slimjim5751 said:

I hope this scarf isn't in contravention of the rules set out here:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1627</a><!-- l -->

;)

Its ok, he is wearing it fine ;) :cool: :D

rangers62 said:
andyjreid said:
Keeps the Crazies at bay though ;)

He He!
They still have the alarm in the village if anyone escapes, how scary is that?

Yea I know, passing through on the train to Edinburgh creeps me out. The train station looks like something from a concentration camp.

andyjreid said:
rangers62 said:
andyjreid said:
Keeps the Crazies at bay though ;)

He He!
They still have the alarm in the village if anyone escapes, how scary is that?

Yea I know, passing through on the train to Edinburgh creeps me out. The train station looks like something from a concentration camp.

Picture the scene; You're a Carstairs resident, middle of the night, the infamous alarm sounds, someone knocks softly on your door. :shock: :shock:
Just shit myself!

I remember when the Mone & McCulloch escaped and basically went on a killing spree. They butchered a fellow inmate, a nurse and a cop. McCulloch was living in Dumbarton for a wee while recently. Triffic :( k

Back
Top Bottom