The total La Toja experience

I have just returned from my jollies in Spain and as mentioned in a previous post I have brought back some La Toja products for people to try. I have 4 35ml bottles of the ASB (each in a dinky box), I also have 4 35ml samples of AS which has been decanted into mini sprays and at least 4 shave sticks.

What I want to do to keep postage down is to pass on 1ASB, 1AS and 1 stick to four forum members.

The ASB was 3 Euros, the AS was 6 Euros for a 150ml bottle (thus 1.5 Euros per sample) and the sticks were 2 Euros. The spray bottles were 75 cents so this adds up to 7.25 Euros

I planned to offer these at £10 each set which should hopefully cover postage, packing and paypal charges.

First 4 to PM me will get them.

Regards

Keith

KRF1963 said:
I have just returned from my jollies in Spain and as mentioned in a previous post I have brought back some La Toja products for people to try. I have 4 35ml bottles of the ASB (each in a dinky box), I also have 4 35ml samples of AS which has been decanted into mini sprays and at least 4 shave sticks.

What I want to do to keep postage down is to pass on 1ASB, 1AS and 1 stick to four forum members.

The ASB was 3 Euros, the AS was 6 Euros for a 150ml bottle (thus 1.5 Euros per sample) and the sticks were 2 Euros. The spray bottles were 75 cents so this adds up to 7.25 Euros

I planned to offer these at £10 each set which should hopefully cover postage, packing and paypal charges.

Regards

Keith

Hi Keith, this is one I have never tried, what La Toja smell like?

Professor Blighty said:
KRF1963 said:

Regards

Keith

Hi Keith, this is one I have never tried, what La Toja smell like?

I would say it is quite an old fashioned barber shop type smell. I am not too good describing (or identifying) smells but this is one of my (and my wife's) favourites that I use.

The soap is fantastic and the ASB is light and absorbs really easily.

Sorry to be so vague!

Back
Top Bottom