The New Ikon Shavecraft

Fido said:
Tardisbasher said:
Well, they're out:
http://ikonrazors.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=9&zenid=8pmltga9atdvkghkrles5dln23

I'll confess up now and admit, I've ordered one.
Feel free to roll your eyes/snort with derision and laugh at my financial folly, but I love Greg's work and the look of this piece, and for that reason this fool and his money have been parted.

When it turns up, I'll happily review it, but in the meantime...what does everyone think...apart from "You paid how much?!"

Alan.

Not that I'm going to be tempted but the link needs updating.

Hi Fido, Greg has no razors for sale at the moment that is why the link won't work.

After read this adventure now for a few day I was curious enough to go to the above website and look at the new razors. I did find them interesting and wouldn't mind trying one out. The cost would be worth it if it shaved well and the finish held. I nice way to wake up in the morning for the next 20yrs. And that's less than 10$ a year.

man of leisure said:
Johnus said:
Remember you don't own an Ikon, you just hold it for the next generation! Or something like that...

Or sell it on as a vintage Gillette shaves far better. !!!!! Well that is what I did
Regards,
Pete

Or keep both of them and use them in rotation with you vintage Gillettes.........both shave well, just different........:icon_razz::icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom